/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaams!

the1andonlyomar
09-22-2005, 10:37 PM
:sl: Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh, Brothers, Sisters, Elders And Children! :p

Alhamdulillah it is very nice to have finally registered myself on these wonderful forums and i hope Allah will allow me to become an active member and contribute something useful to this great work!

My Name is Omar and i'm from Croydon, South-East London, UK!

Im 17 years old and completed my Hifz of the quran two years ago. (Alhamdulillah!) Inshallah should be doin my third taraweeh too this year Ramadan! (Work out the maths on that! lol...)

Inshallah i hope to go on to do an alim course in one of the many darul-ulooms around the world next year some time (Not sure which yet!) Please make dua that allah makes it easy for me!

:w: Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mainul_Islam
09-23-2005, 11:26 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Welcome to the forum! :D

u've become a hafiz at the age of 15?! :'( oh man... how do u do it?!

MetSudaisTwice
09-23-2005, 11:29 AM
salam
bro welcome to the forum
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
09-23-2005, 11:46 AM
:sl:

Ahlan wa sahlan brother.

Wa marhaba bik.

m3 salaam
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
09-23-2005, 09:31 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the Forum. :)

:w:

A7med
09-26-2005, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

Another one from Croydon :-[

Salaam OMAR i WARN U NOW STAY AWAY FROM THAT wAk (zAk) :-[ :p

j/k

and yes hes my CUZ
;D

btw :welcome: :brother:

Ummu Amatullah
09-26-2005, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brown clown
Salaam OMAR i WARN U NOW STAY AWAY FROM THAT wAk (zAk) :-[ :p

j/k

and yes hes my CUZ
;D

btw :welcome: :brother:
Asallama Alaikum wow :omg: brown clown," cuz" I learn something new each day.Brother Omar welcome and Mash'Allah you memorized the Quran and Insh'Allah I hope you are successful with your quest ameen.

baby_muslimah15
09-26-2005, 09:52 PM
:love: As-salaamu Alaikum, :love:

~~~Welcome to the forum... And may Allah make it easy for you to do an Alim course.. And thats great that you memorized the whole Qur'aan Masha'Allah.... Well I hope you enjoy you stay!!!~~~~

P.S Like Mainul_Islam said.. How did you do it??? was it easy? do you have any tips for someone whos trying to Memorize the whole Qur'aan... If sooo can you please tell me?? :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.