/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dawah to neighbours

kay106
12-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Salam,

I know that it is a responsibility on us to spread the truth of Islam - otherwise those people will complain for not telling them on the day of judgement and could drag us down with them, it is also a criteria we have to fulfill.

Problem is that i am quite shy and dont know how to approach people.

In that case i thought of getting few islamic materials, such as brief illustrated guide to understanding islam, a few cd's such as khaled yasins "purpose of life" and leaflets on islam, and sticking them in an envelope with a stamp and posting to everyone in my local area. Do you guys think this is a good idea? any advice?

Also could i be meeting this criteria if i were to fund dayees, such as khalid yasin or Zakirs Naiks channel 823 on sky?

all advice will be greatly appreaticated.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.