/* */

PDA

View Full Version : did anyone notice

aqsakhan
12-17-2007, 06:33 AM
:sl:
have anyone noticed tht how quickly are dayz weeks months and finally the years are passing?????????????????
Its making me crazy whn i look back tht it was no long time whn i had celebrated Eid ud zuha and now its back.alhumdulillah
But the point is there these dayz r passing sooooooooo quickly,,i m really worried tht is it the sign of tht day of resurecction is near???????????:?
May ALLAH bring us all back together wid best of our eemans AMEEN
PLEASE is anyone cud answer this question
nodoubt the best is known by ALLAH swt himself
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DAWUD_adnan
12-17-2007, 06:42 AM
Wow, rep for you, I was thinking the same thing...weird...

aqsakhan
12-17-2007, 06:49 AM
jazakallah khair dear brother,
one for u tooo
is'nt it scary???????? MAY ALLAH protect uss
AMEEEN SUMMAH AMEEN

Woodrow
12-17-2007, 07:07 AM
A sign of getting past the age of 20. time is all relevant. It is simply a concept designed by man to describe the movement of one object in relation to another.

By the time we reach the age of twenty we seem to discover that the true nature of time, in relation to our place in the universe, is instant. Our concept of the length of the entire universe will be seen as being less than a grain of sand compared to the earth.

Yes, the final days are upon us and that have been upon every generation. Perhaps none of us will live to be alive during them, but they are less than a blink of an eye away.

It is as we get older, we become aware of how short our stay on earth really is. The years one to 10 are so slow, the school years are so long that we do not believe it will be possible to reach the end. From 10 to 20 we go through a flip flop, the time to get a drivers license is so slow getting to, yet, the years behind us were a mere blink. At 20 we discover that our past was little more than a flash. At my age you realize the past 60 years were almost instant. Time really is just an instant and it goes in the blink of an eye.

With that said. Keep in mind no matter how much time we think we have we will never have enough time to accomplish all we need to. Now is the time to concentrate on what is truly of value and plan to use the left over time to waste on trivial matters. There will be no time left over time to waste, if you truly concentrate on what is the most important.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DAWUD_adnan
12-17-2007, 07:11 AM
true..true..

aqsakhan
12-17-2007, 07:15 AM
yaaaaaaaaa definately the right point
jazakallah khair brother woodrow for such a nice explanation

------
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
:salamext:

Time is passing by too fast... one of the signs of the Day of Judgement approaching near... May Allaah swt bestow His Mercy upon us that day... Ameen... imsad

IbnAbdulHakim
12-17-2007, 10:04 AM
Wal Asr, Innal insaana laa fi khusr, illallaazeena aamanu wa amilusswaalihaati, wa taa wasawbil haqqi, wa taa wassawbissabr.

BY The Time ! Man is at loss!

you know one of the signs of the hour is that the blessing will be taken away from time. There was an age where the scholars would sit after asr and finish a book by maghrib. But now we have become such wasteful people, that we cant even keep track of time.

May Allaah guide us

Ameen

------
12-17-2007, 10:07 AM
:salamext:

^^ Ameen.... imsad

aqsakhan
12-18-2007, 07:51 AM
ameen summah ameen
brother abdulhakim u said truely tht v ppl r jus wasting time.
I think abt my self tht i have time for studying and going to college buttttt i dont have time to visit any islamic meetings and for tht sake say islamic lectures or even reading any islamic book knowing tht death can come at any time i m not at all worried abt it:(
It so stupid and careless of me......................
May ALLAH protect us and may v die in our eeman
Ameeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.