/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My missing thread

kesinambungan
12-18-2007, 04:14 AM
Hi! I got the two private messages below about my thread approved and thread moved but there's no link to it! It's gone!

Salam (Peace) kesinambungan,

The following thread that you created has been approved

-----
Thread: Peace Be Upon You
Forum:
-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
LI Islamic Forum Staff

Salam (Peace) kesinambungan,

The following thread that you created has been moved

-----
Thread: Peace Be Upon You
Original Forum: Exchange Links
:hmm:--->New Forum:
-----

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

Regards,
LI Islamic Forum Staff

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tania
12-18-2007, 04:16 AM
I am sure it was moved somewhere :). In the end will appear somewhere

syilla
12-18-2007, 04:23 AM
I found it :D

http://www.islamicboard.com/introduc...-upon-you.html

kesinambungan
12-18-2007, 04:23 AM
It should be in the Exchange Links forum. That was my only post that needed approving but it's ... not there. Why would it need to be moved anyway unless it's being moved back into the Exchange Links forum after being approved.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
12-18-2007, 04:26 AM
oops sorry.

i guess that is not the one.

kesinambungan
12-18-2007, 04:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
Thanks syilla but the intro forum doesn't need approving. It was the one i posted in the exchange links forum that's sadly approved but MIA imsad.

Woodrow
12-18-2007, 04:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kesinambungan
Thanks syilla but the intro forum doesn't need approving. It was the one i posted in the exchange links forum that's sadly approved but MIA imsad.
I just finished searching in the mysterious recycle bin and I do not find it there either. I don't know if it is the result of a system glitch or what. If it had been deleted you should have gotten a PM.

kesinambungan
12-18-2007, 04:42 AM
No, i only have those two PM that came two days ago. So... i think i shall repost and if it happens again i'll let you all know :)

Woodrow
12-18-2007, 05:35 AM
No, i only have those two PM that came two days ago. So... i think i shall repost and if it happens again i'll let you all know :)
It could be that it was seen as a duplicate of your intro thread if it had the same title and essentially the same information. Change the title and reword the post.

kesinambungan
12-29-2007, 04:03 AM
Hi All. My missing thread has been approved and is now in the links exchange site http://www.islamicboard.com/exchange...authentic.html but strangely the "links" are missing. Why approve it if you're going to remove the links?

Woodrow
12-29-2007, 04:11 AM
Hi All. My missing thread has been approved and is now in the links exchange site http://www.islamicboard.com/exchange...authentic.html but strangely the "links" are missing. Why approve it if you're going to remove the links?
I believe what happened is I did not realize the Link was not considered authenticate when I approved it and then another mod caught my error and corrected it as best as possible.

Ashjan
12-30-2007, 01:36 PM
thats what happend to my thread but i found it after a week or so

umar113
12-31-2007, 08:35 PM
one quick question, is it possible to view all my posts or i cant??
OR DO I HAVE TO HAVE 50 POSTS???

Woodrow
12-31-2007, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umar113
I believe you can see all of them. Click on your name, click view profile, on the left side it should show view all posts, click on that and you should find 25 posts.

NoName55
12-31-2007, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umar113
I don't think you can view profiles until 50 posts but can view all posts via http://www.islamicboard.com/search/f...s-posts/15566/

or by following instructions in post http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-he...tml#post890871

i.e Click on your name, from drop down menu click on "Find More Posts by umar113"

kesinambungan
01-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Is there a way to download an entire thread at once instead of clicking on each page and saving each page individually? Tq.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.