/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Eid Gift For Everyone On IslamicBoard

Muhminah123
12-18-2007, 07:35 AM
I would like to wish everyone on Islamic Board forum a happy and blessed Eid when it occurs in your area. I pray that Allah accepts from you and from us all of our righteous deeds.

I would also like to offer to all of the members of Islamic Board a free download of an ebook which I normally sell on ebay and other places on the Internet.

The ebook is The Ultimate Guide to Raking In Massive Google Adsense Cash With Blogger Blogs, Designed For Newbies Who Need A Shortcut. And it's for anyone who is interested in ways of earning a little extra money on the Internet.

It's just my way of saying thanks to all of you for making me as a new member of this forum, feel welcome and at home.

Muhminah

P.S. The ebook will be available for download for a few days only from this link: http://muminblogger.com/gift/BloggerAdsenseGuide.zip

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
12-18-2007, 09:44 AM
:sl:

MashaAllaah, May you too have a blessed eid sis.

Jazaakillaah khair for the gift. :)

DAWUD_adnan
12-18-2007, 10:51 AM
May Allah give all khair ameen. :)

ThnKS

crayon
12-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Jazakiallahu khair muminah, have a wonderful eid. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
12-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Jazakallah khair..

Happy Eid.

Muhminah123
12-18-2007, 03:37 PM
You are all most welcome! And may Allah Bless you all with good fee dunya wa akhira. Please pray for me as well :)

Muhminah123
12-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Abul-Raouf....where can I get/download the "click here" icon that appears in your signature? Can I just right click on it and do a "save as"?

Thanks!

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Jazakallah khair..

Happy Eid.

Belief_is_Power
12-18-2007, 04:09 PM
wow.......... thanxs sister, salam.

AhlaamBella
12-18-2007, 04:11 PM
JazakAllah sis :):)

Pk_#2
12-18-2007, 05:22 PM
JazakAllah khair, Yayyyyyyyy it's free!!!,

Hold up what is it menno do,

No wait ma sis won't let me download nutin, Buh jazakillah khair none the less, very sweet of you mashaAllah!

Peace.

Muhminah123
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Umma Wasat...were you able to get the download?

I just tried out the link and it seems to be working for me. Just click on the link in my original post or cut and paste into your browser this link: http://muminblogger.com/gift/BloggerAdsenseGuide.zip

...then save it to your desktop. You'll need a winzip to open the file and Acrobat Reader to read the ebook.

Hope this helps.

Muhminah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.