/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lamin for Palestine - Helping Hand for Palestine

sister herb
12-18-2007, 12:12 PM
LAMIN FOR PALESTINE - HELPING HAND FOR PALESTINE

is non-political, open society for everyone who wants to help Free Palestine.

The aim of this humanitarian, non-partisan society is teach and learn more about Palestine, hers people and they life conditions under the harsh occupation and under the international siege. By raising the awareness of the international community on the deteriorating living conditions resulting from the occupation in Palestine, we aim at mobilizing the efforts of the various international community organizations and governments to stop the occupation of the Palestine land.

We need the support of all people who believe in justice all over the world, to contribute to the success of this society. We also call upon all Palestinians, whether in Gaza, West Bank, inside the green line, or anywhere else in the Diaspora to support our efforts and join our activities. It is a genuine call to rescue people, not governments or political parties. It is time to put aside any partisan conflicts and unite people in the pursuit of freedom, justice, and peace. We particularly call upon Jews whose history of trauma, discrimination and suffering should guide them to stand up today against the suffering of others.

Every individuals from all over the world are welcome to built better tomorrow for the Land of Palestine and for all of its inhabitants, without any discrimination between race, religion or political ideology. Ending unjust Occupation is matter of humanity and humanity belongs to all. It´s everybodies duty to protect the victim and resist the oppressor.

Separately we fall - United we stand.

This campaing will continue until Palestine is free.

Come to look:
http://laminforpalestine.forumup.cz/...inforpalestine

p.s. Lamin is Haitis´ creole language meaning "hand what helps"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
12-18-2007, 06:38 PM
By "free Palestine" I gather you mean something like this:

Talha777
12-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Yep, just the way it looked before 1948.

Whatsthepoint
12-18-2007, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Talha777
Yep, just the way it looked before 1948.
That's not the way it looked before 1948.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
12-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Salaam alaykum

in this forum we don´t discuss about political matters as borders in some years, only about how to get peace, justice and human rights also to Palestine. Every posts about political matters will be deleted.

:D

Humanity belongs to all.

Talha777
12-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Humanity belongs to all.
My new slogan:

"Humanity is nothing...Religion is everything"

sister herb
12-19-2007, 12:56 AM
And mine:

Religion and Humanity hasn´t no difference.

sister herb
12-21-2007, 02:02 PM
:sl:

we changed server today as

http://laminforpalestine.forumsland....palestine.html

sister herb
12-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Salaam alaykum;

we really love to move as now we moved to Bangladesh for getting better security to our forum:

http://laminforpalestine.trivuz.com/forums/index.php

:okay:

ricardo_sousa
12-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Can you get a detailed map of the Israeli "towns" in the west bank?

sister herb
12-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Salaam alaykum;

you mean these settlements? I think it is possible. Takes some times and work...

:exhausted

Whatsthepoint
12-30-2007, 10:45 PM
I support the existence of Isael, however I am strongly opposed to the jewish settlements in the West bank.

This is from 2006:

ricardo_sousa
12-31-2007, 09:34 AM
interesting map.

I was asking because some time ago I had a detailed map with literally every town, army post, road occupied by Israel... It was quiet impresive and a large file... maybe someone in this forum have that map.

Because that maps with "colored zones" don´t represent the truth... Israel have almost the total control of WB this days.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.