/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with all these problems?

mohsen1985
12-19-2007, 04:07 PM
:sl:

Hello everyone,
I'm a new member here and hope I can learn from all of you as well as help anyone in any way I can.

I'm going to tell a little about myself, and everything that's been recently happening, and hopefully someone can solve this problem . . .

I'm from Iran, living with my parents and my sister. We've always had a stable life, not too rich, not too poor, everything's been in balance.

Some years ago, we went to the US, and lived there for a pretty long time. That effected our life when we came back to Iran again. We were able to save some money for the future, make some investments, and so on and so forth. To make it short, got a little richer than before.

Since I can remember, everyone's been jealous of our life; family, friends, neighbors, ..., before and after going to the US. We recently had some constructions inside our house (did some modifications), purchased a new and more expensive car, and some other stuff. And that's when everything started going wrong . . .

Here's a couple of examples of these incidents: several sever car accidents in just six months which cost us a lot to repair the damages, the gas exploding in the kitchen, the pipes bursting in the house...

Luckily none of us were hurt, but like I said, it left us with a lot of damage which needed repairing. I don't know about you guys, but I believen in sorcery, and being under the influence of an evil eye. I know the holy Qur'an speaks of sorcery also. Maybe I'm being superstitious, but what other explanation is there for all these things that have been happening?

Could this be because of some magical spell? Is there anyway to reverse it, neutralize it? Or are all these things happening for just no reason? Or is Allah testing us?

As for myself, I've been a crazy driver, always driving twice the speed limit, racing, evading cops . . . didn't even get into one little car crash, but I made a decision to put all that stuff away, and drive like everyone else. I've been driving sanely for a long time now, sticking to the speed limit, staying in one lane, not doing any crazy stunts with the car...But now that I've changed my driving style, I'm crashing and getting into car accidents! Isn't this strange?

Someone please give me an explanation. I can't figure anything out. I'm starting to go crazy just thinking about it :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PersianPrince
12-19-2007, 11:48 PM
:w:

I can imagine what kind of things you have been going through. Jealousy is a horrible thing. Allah blesses everyone in his own way, however everyone's life always unfolds differently. I was born in the United Kingdom and have lived here ever since. I have to say that I am very fortunate as I have an extremely easy life as compared to people I know from other countries. I am guilty of sometimes complaining, but I try not to do this now. I am also fortunate to have certain things that I can (inside my heart) be proud of.

Just like you, I can also be a little bit harsh when it comes to driving. I do not intend any disrespect to anyone, but I feel this could be a "guy" thing. Our blood is such that we like to do things that give us a thrill I am also guilty of driving fast. I am trying so hard not to do this.

The bottom line to all of this is that I try to tone down everything. If someone asks me about my career or my car, I usually try to evade the question.

I am still learning about how to deal with similar situations as yours. The information that I can share with you is to read the following:

Ayat Al-Kursi
Surah Ikhlas
Surah Al Falaq
Surah Al Nas

They are very powerful. Read from the heart.

noorahmad
12-20-2007, 05:17 AM
i would also recommend reading surah baqarah in your house
but i've been told one should understand what he's reading, so i'd take a translation quran

aadil77
12-20-2007, 11:02 PM
:sl:
brother what I do is recite surah yaseen every morning thats the best one for protection aswell as ayatul kursi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Talha777
12-20-2007, 11:54 PM
This is one of the few threads that isnt about marriage/divorce or problems with boyfriend girlfriend or parents. A pleasant change if you ask me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.