/* */

PDA

View Full Version : DEATH......its scary

aqsakhan
12-20-2007, 06:23 AM
:sl:
we at our place had two chicks,and were very much attached to them as we wud have been to any innocent kid staying wid us at our place
But yesterday she chick was by mistake had been pressed wid some stuffs and she was struggling for life...........we were helpless wanted to help her but for no use v were nnot able to do anything:cry:
tht moment a thought came at my mind tht tht chick was innocent and will not b questioned on the day of judgement but yet whn death comes thn she have faced sooooooooo much painnn.....And we? we will b questioned on tht day and death wud touch us also,,,,,we r sinners.....wht will happen to us at tht time??????????????????
I just pray tht ALLAH swt forgives our sins and death becomes easy for all of muslim UMMAH ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Assalamualikum.

May Allaah guide us all AMin thumma amin ya rabbil alameen

Ma'assalama

mutlib
01-16-2008, 11:40 AM
may Allah forgive us for our sins
Allah Give And For Gives.........Man Gets And Forgets

ashley66
01-17-2008, 02:36 AM
I feel the same way each time I see a dead animal on the road or when my pets are sick. They will not face the hisab but we human will. May Allah ya Rahmaan ya Rahiim, forgive us for our mistake and sins and make us better muslim worthy of Allah's redha and jannah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-17-2008, 03:31 AM
Thats so sad :( My parakeets died and we tried to take care of them, but we couldnt do anythin else :(

Ameen to the du'as.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.