/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Tem
12-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Hello,
I am new and non-Muslim.
I have joined simply to be able to ask question and expand my general understanding of Islam...and the myriad of cultures it encompasses.

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
12-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Howdy

*Maysun
12-20-2007, 11:28 PM
welcome to Li forum

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-21-2007, 12:47 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UmmSqueakster
12-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find your stay here pleasant. :D

muslim1
12-21-2007, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tem
Hello,
I am new and non-Muslim.
I have joined simply to be able to ask question and expand my general understanding of Islam...and the myriad of cultures it encompasses.

Thank you.
Hello Tem
Welcome to the site. Have a nice stay and feel free to ask about anything. :smile:

Abdul-Raouf
12-22-2007, 01:46 PM

Pk_#2
12-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Hiya Tem,

welcome, Any questions?! - Ask away

Peace be upon those who follow guidance.

H@fiz Aziz
12-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the forums

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!