/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FW: Consider this. Jesus

jsp7
12-21-2007, 03:23 PM
English-Spanish
One tells that a group of ex- students with professional races already outposts met to visit one of their old favorite professors. In the short while, the conversation became complaints about the pressures that felt in the work and the daily life. After offering coffee to them to all, the professor went to the kitchen and returned with a great coffee and a good assortment of cups. He brought porcelain cups, plastic cups, crystal cups - some ordinary ones, other expensive ones, and even very fine others, in which he invited his students to them to that they used the coffee. When all finished using, the professor said to them: "Realized which they chose all the fine and expensive cups, and rejected ordinary and the cheap ones? They have by insurance that the same cup does not add to quality some to him to the coffee. In most of the cases, simply it costs more, and in some cases the cup until hidden what we drink. In fact, which you wanted were the coffee and not it cup, and nevertheless each one selected one of the best cups and soon it began to watch the cups of the others. "Then, they consider this: The life is the coffee, and the cups are the professions, the positions and the money. Those are not more than the packages of the life. The package class that we have does not define nor alters the quality of life that we took. When we concentrated ourselves solely in the cup, we let enjoy the coffee that God has provided to us."
If you decide and you want to be friend of God and he reigns in your heart and really gave this and practices effective and real in your life: "Mr. Christ Jesus I give the throne you of my life I declare only Gentleman and rescuer to you of my life, I confess sin, but at this moment I regret all it, wash me with your precious blood and help me to walk in a new style of life. Today by faith I declare GOD son (a). Amen.
This it is the new birth of John 3:3 - 8 and is the signboard to the way of the salvation, the way is to make what to God it pleases to him in your newspaper to live (justice, right, mercy, obedience to God, Faith, in God and love of God), cross the way is to give evidence of the salvation. Later the good works must be pronounced. "We were created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God I prepare beforehand to walk in them" Ephesians 3:20.

Hebrew 13:15 - 16 (to each well-known to flatter a copy of received those are the sacrifices that pleases to God, that God prospers to you

Fathers love Letter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKmdIdQg3Ks

Se cuenta que un grupo de ex alumnos con carreras profesionales ya avanzadas se reunieron para visitar a uno de sus antiguos profesores favoritos. Al rato, la conversación se convirtió en quejas acerca de las presiones que sentían en el trabajo y en la vida diaria.
Luego de ofrecerles café a todos, el profesor fue a la cocina y volvió con una cafetera grande y un buen surtido de tazas. Traía tazas de porcelana, tazas de plástico, tazas de cristal —algunas ordinarias, otras costosas, e incluso otras muy finas—, en las que les invitó a sus alumnos a que se sirvieran el café.
Cuando todos terminaron de servirse, el profesor les dijo: « ¿Se dieron cuenta de que escogieron todas las tazas finas y costosas, y rechazaron las ordinarias y baratas? Tengan por seguro que la taza misma no le añade calidad alguna al café. En la mayoría de los casos, simplemente cuesta más, y en algunos casos la taza hasta oculta lo que bebemos. En realidad, lo que ustedes querían era el café y no la taza, y sin embargo cada uno seleccionó una de las mejores tazas y luego comenzó a mirar las tazas de los demás.
Pues bien, consideren esto: « La vida es el café, y las tazas son las profesiones, los puestos y el dinero. Esos no son más que los envases de la vida. La clase de envase que tengamos no define ni altera la calidad de vida que llevamos. Cuando nos concentramos únicamente en la taza, dejamos de disfrutar del café que Dios nos ha provisto.»
-Si decides y quieres que Dios provea paz y Él reine en tu corazón:
Di de verdad esto y hazlo efectivo y real en tu vida:
"Señor Cristo Jesús te doy el trono de mi vida te declaro único Señor y salvador de mi vida, me confieso pecador, pero en este momento me arrepiento de todo ello, escribe mi nombre en el libro de la vida, lávame con tu sangre preciosa y ayúdame a caminar en un nuevo estilo de vida. Hoy por fe me declaro hijo (a) de DIOS. Amen."
Este es el nuevo nacimiento (Juan 3:3-8) y es el letrero al camino de la salvación, el camino es hacer lo que a Dios le agrada en tu diario vivir (justicia, verdad, misericordia, obediencia a Dios, Fe, en Dios y amor de Dios), recorrer el camino es dar evidencia de la salvación.
Después deben manifestarse las buenas obras. Fuimos "Creados en Cristo Jesús para buenas obras, las cuales Dios preparó de antemano para que anduviésemos en ellas". Efesios 2:10

Ahora obsequia a las personas que conoces una copia de lo recibido púes esos son los sacrificios que agradan a Dios, que Dios te prospere. (Hebreos 13:15-16)
Carta de amor del Padre: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ri0lDZ51no

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.