PDA

View Full Version : Crimes of radical Army "unpunished"

Omar_Mukhtar
12-22-2007, 09:03 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7150604.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wilberhum
12-22-2007, 08:09 PM
Maybe you should use the title of the article.
Israeli army 'crimes' unpunished
But then it wouldn't convey the message you want.

Doesn't that smack of a little "Twisting"?

Keltoi
12-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Soldiers are like cops in many ways, they don't like rats. That is what makes it difficult for any well meaning investigation to come up with enough evidence for a conviction. However, as happened in the Abu Ghraib scandal and other situations in Iraq, there are enough honorable soldiers that will face being ostracized in order to tell the truth. Hopefully if these injustices are being committed by Israeli soldiers, there will be a whistleblower eventually.

Omar_Mukhtar
12-22-2007, 10:19 PM
quote:Doesn't that smack of a little "Twisting"?

Of course it does..........:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Belief_is_Power
12-22-2007, 11:23 PM
israel sucks, plain and simple, they get away wit everything because of the Holocaust. Now they think they are intitled to everything and can do whatever they want. it is to bad that they will always have to look over their backs for the next 60 years.

Keltoi
12-23-2007, 01:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Belief_is_Power
israel sucks, plain and simple, they get away wit everything because of the Holocaust. Now they think they are intitled to everything and can do whatever they want. it is to bad that they will always have to look over their backs for the next 60 years.

...and too bad there will never be a Palestinian state as long as they do.

Belief_is_Power
12-23-2007, 05:36 AM
Who cares about a palestinian state, we muslims want the whole thing, screw a palestinian state.

Isambard
12-23-2007, 05:56 AM
Who cares about a palestinian state, we muslims want the whole thing, screw a palestinian state.
And that sort of attitude is the reason the middle-eastern countries who have tried repeatedly to conquer it have gotten spanked.

Belief_is_Power
12-23-2007, 06:02 AM
those mid east countries got wooped because they only saw the conquering of Israel as a way to spread their nationalistic goals of a pan arab super state. They relied on nationalisem, and they got wooped. We rely on faith, and groups like Hamas show what faith can do. And they are only a small group not even in the hundreds of thousands. Israel cant even deafeat them, same with Hezbollah. I am glad Israel deafeted the arab nationalists. WE muslims can take it from their.........

wilberhum
12-23-2007, 07:08 AM
those mid east countries got wooped because they only saw the conquering of Israel as a way to spread their nationalistic goals of a pan arab super state. They relied on nationalisem, and they got wooped. We rely on faith, and groups like Hamas show what faith can do. And they are only a small group not even in the hundreds of thousands. Israel cant even deafeat them, same with Hezbollah. I am glad Israel deafeted the arab nationalists. WE muslims can take it from their.........
How much reality did you have to ignore to come to your conclusions? :offended:

Trumble
12-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Oddly enough, a lot of Palestinians do. You know, there people who actually live there and just want to get on with going to work and raising their kids rather than the "we muslims" who have never been anywhere near the place. Still, who cares how many die and suffer as long as "we muslims" are only watching on the TV news cheering "RA RA RA!!", hmm? Bah....:mad:

Bittersteel
12-23-2007, 06:59 PM
so true so true.

Ninth_Scribe
12-23-2007, 08:24 PM
They came in with weapons and took the land by force because some jig-head belonging to a foreign council decided it was OK. The Zionists may have taken the land, but it was without the blessing of the people, by use of force, and there was no Justice, then or now. They do not care what anyone thinks and have absolutely no respect for the law. They've told the International courts, the U.N., Bush and every other peace-keeping or humanitarian group who condemned their actions... to kiss off. If they continue at their current rate of increase, they will own most of the Arab world within 100 years time... because (they say) the Arabs fight them. Wouldn't you fight too if they tried to take over your property? I know I would.

The Ninth Scribe

NoName55
12-23-2007, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Maybe you should use the title of the article.
Israeli army 'crimes' unpunished
But then it wouldn't convey the message you want.

Doesn't that smack of a little "Twisting"?
but you had no objection to a kafar changing the title from " Thousands of UK troops in Afghan assault " to "Brits kick out child cremators"

BTW, when I reported that title I received a foot long email full of abuse from a mod for "misusing" report button plus I ended up gathering 70 infraction point for not sucking up.

Keltoi
12-24-2007, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
but you had no objection to a kafar changing the title from " Thousands of UK troops in Afghan assault " to "Brits kick out child cremators"

BTW, when I reported that title I received a foot long email full of abuse from a mod for "misusing" report button plus I ended up gathering 70 infraction point for not sucking up.
I have to say, good point.

wilberhum
12-24-2007, 12:44 AM

I still can't find your point of reference.

Please give me a post number or something.

NoName55
12-24-2007, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble

Oddly enough, a lot of Palestinians do. You know, there people who actually live there and just want to get on with going to work and raising their kids rather than the "we muslims" who have never been anywhere near the place. Still, who cares how many die and suffer as long as "we muslims" are only watching on the TV news cheering "RA RA RA!!", hmm? Bah....:mad:
Oddly enough, all these new "Muslims" have "better" understanding of our religion than we do, talk about being more Catholic than the Pope.

they spend a few months on websites like this and become "qualified" scholars of Islam, does anyone agree that those of us who spent a lifetime learning and are still students, have been wasting our time?

NoName55
12-24-2007, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
I still can't find your point of reference.

Please give me a post number or something.
"Brits kick out child cremators"

wa salam

NoName55
12-24-2007, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I have to say, good point.
Thank you, May God bless you and guide you to Paradise!!!

wilberhum
12-24-2007, 01:02 AM
Some times us old slow witted folks take twice to get it. :playing:

Valid point! :-[

I guess you have proven that I don't catch and challenge everything I don't approve of.

I will try to work on this imperfection.

But I must thank you, I was running out of things to work on. :D

Cognescenti
12-24-2007, 05:43 AM

Don't you really think the "Brits kick out child cremators" title was meant to be parody?

Funny story about your infraction points, though :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.