/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any Moderators Available?

Talib_Rayhan
12-22-2007, 06:22 PM
:sl:

I posted a new topic in the Advice & Support forum yesterday regarding music in Islam, I'm a music producer and would like to get some answers from more knowledgable Muslims than I am.

It said my post had to be approved by a Moderator and as yet I cant see the thread, I'd just like to know weather it will be approved or not, I would have sent a PM to a Moderator but because Im still a limited member I cant view moderators profiles to find the Send PM button...

Hoping for an answer

Thanks

Talib

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
12-22-2007, 06:34 PM
I am not a moderator, so I cannot help you.

But only a few moderators are allocated to each specific area, and obviously they have real lives in the real world ... so it can sometimes take a while for them to approve a new thread.

Be patient. I am sure it will be approved as soon as possible :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.