/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Merchant of Death - Gujarat Hindu racist - Boycott Gujaratis everywhere

AFDAL
12-23-2007, 09:50 AM
The racist Hindus - who have killed thousands of Muslims in India - whose main ideology is to kill Muslims in India. Boycott them everywhere all over the world.

Inshah Allah to stop these Hindus we Muslims from all over the world , those who are from India or have little knowledge about it, should educate the the Muslims all over the world about these Racist Hindus.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
12-23-2007, 12:14 PM
There are 25,000 Gujeratis in Malaysia and about 50% of them are Muslims, and around 3,000 are Jains...

In Malaysia, most of Indian ancestry merchants are Muslims...

Most of Indian Muslims in Malaysia are Tamils, other Indian Muslims are the Malayalis, Gujeratis, Punjabis, Hindustanis, Bengalis, Karnatakans, Telugus, Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Sindhis, Nepalis, Khojas and Bohras.

AFDAL
12-23-2007, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
There are 25,000 Gujeratis in Malaysia and about 50% of them are Muslims, and around 3,000 are Jains...

In Malaysia, most of Indian ancestry merchants are Muslims...

Most of Indian Muslims in Malaysia are Tamils, other Indian Muslims are the Malayalis, Gujeratis, Punjabis, Hindustanis, Bengalis, Karnatakans, Telugus, Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Sindhis, Nepalis, Khojas and Bohras.

The majority of the Gujaratis living in Malaysia are hindus and not Muslims.

And if they are Muslims than Alhamdulillah.

Amadeus85
12-23-2007, 08:50 PM
From what i read, the conflict in India between hindus and muslims is eye for an eye fighting.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qingu
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AFDAL
The racist Hindus - who have killed thousands of Muslims in India
How can you be racist against Muslims? Islam is not a race.

Do you know what the word "racist" means?

S_87
12-23-2007, 10:19 PM
yup lets boycott gujis.... how do i boycott myself?

AFDAL
12-23-2007, 10:28 PM
Read this
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...News/NWELayout

Talib_Rayhan
12-23-2007, 10:42 PM
I have to be honest, before this post I didnt know what Gujarat was and Im not entirelly sure i understand now. (it would be nice for someone to clear this up for me)

Although I see there is a major injustice being done, I do not think the language used by one Muslim on the page given above is acceptable.

I would also like to ask (and remember I have no knowledge whatsoever of whats happening in India), Is it right for us to boycott a peoples? and how would we boycott these peoples? I mean, Would I walk up to an Indian man in the street, find out if he is of these who are to be boycotted and then dismiss him?

And again, I have no knowledge of whats going on, but, surely as Muslims we must know not to tarr everybody with the same brush... We are fighting a peaceful battle against people calling us terrorists by spreading the true word of Islam and yet we are quick to do just that to others?

Maybe I am confused as to this matter, And I do concede my lack of knowledge.

Maybe somebody could explain to me why we should boycott these people? and how that would be put into practice?

I hope to be more informed in the near future

Peace and blessings

Woodrow
12-23-2007, 10:57 PM
I doubt if it would be possible for us to boycott Gujartis in the USA. We have no way of telling who is one and who isn't.

wilberhum
12-23-2007, 10:58 PM
The racist Hindus - who have killed thousands of Muslims in India - whose main ideology is to kill Muslims in India.
The ideology of the Hindus in the state is to kill Muslims?
Boycott them everywhere all over the world.
How do you boycott a person?
Inshah Allah to stop these Hindus we Muslims from all over the world , those who are from India or have little knowledge about it, should educate the the Muslims all over the world about these Racist Hindus.
Obviously there is Racism involved. But I think we will disagree with who is being a racist.
The problem in Gujarat is like many others.

There are enough people, on both sides, that are more interested in revenge than peace.

chacha_jalebi
12-23-2007, 10:59 PM
lol not everyone is the same and did you know there are some gujaratis that are muslim

so should we boycott our brothers o sheikh:p

AFDAL
12-23-2007, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I doubt if it would be possible for us to boycott Gujartis in the USA. We have no way of telling who is one and who isn't.

As you have ask if it is posible to boycott the Gujaratis in USA , if you want you can, lets look the richest Indian is a Gujarati - Mr M Ambani who is the owner of Reliance Groups of Companies, this is the person who is the main sponsor of the Racist Hindu Brigades. Any one having a little sence - ask one question - How can Gujarat have a good economic growth when for the last 15 years majority of the period the Racist Hindus have ruled ? As also parallely ask one question - How can Isreal have a good economy ( here means big GDP ) when from 1948 the Zionist are in problem with all the Muslims ?

I hope here one can find the answer in similarity !!!!!

wilberhum
12-23-2007, 11:29 PM
As you have ask if it is posible to boycott the Gujaratis in USA , if you want you can, lets look the richest Indian is a Gujarati - Mr M Ambani who is the owner of Reliance Groups of Companies, this is the person who is the main sponsor of the Racist Hindu Brigades. Any one having a little sence - ask one question - How can Gujarat have a good economic growth when for the last 15 years majority of the period the Racist Hindus have ruled ? As also parallely ask one question - How can Isreal have a good economy ( here means big GDP ) when from 1948 the Zionist are in problem with all the Muslims ?

Sounds like a racist “Conspiracy Theory” to me.

Woodrow
12-23-2007, 11:30 PM

Only Problem is they are not in the USA, I do not know of any products they sell in the USA or of any businesses in the USA owned by them.

Reliance Industries emerges as India's 'Most Admired Company'

Reliance is India's 'Most Admired Business House', fourth year in a row
Business Barons - TNS Mode Opinion Poll

Reliance Industries emerges as India's 'Most Admired Company'

Reliance is India's 'Most Admired Business House',
fourth year in a row

Three Reliance Group Companies amongst India's 'Most Admired Companies'

Anil and Mukesh Ambani rank one and five respectively
amongst 'Most Admired CEOs'
Source: http://www.ril.com/rportal/jsp/eport...ease.jsp?id=37

Amadeus85
12-23-2007, 11:45 PM
I have already read in net that hindu nationalists won todays elections in Gujarat.

snakelegs
12-24-2007, 04:04 AM
i see nothing wrong with boycotting any hindutva types.
but i see a lot wrong with boycotting a whole group of people - all the more so because many gujuratis are muslims too! do you want to punish them twice?

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 05:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
yup lets boycott gujis.... how do i boycott myself?
LOLs

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 06:29 AM
HISTORY OF INDIAN MUSLIM BUSINESS IN MALAYSIA

Seeni Naina Mohamed had given an illustration about the history of Indian Muslims in Malaysia through his book, Indian Muslims in Penang: Role and Contributions. According to him, before 1786 the Indian Muslims were already having their business operations in Kuala Kedah. Then, Georgetown became the hub of 1,000 Indian Muslim traders for their various transactions.

Penang had a unique historical background of the migration of Indian Muslims in the 18th Century. Their mass migration was recorded earlier than the British migrations.

INDIAN MUSLIMS ARE REPRESENTED BY MORE THAN AN ETHNIC

The term "Indian Muslim" means different ethnic groups of Indian ancestry who are adherents of Islam living in Penang or Malaysia. There are no differences of political power, wealth, social status between one Indian Muslim ethnic group to another Indian Muslim ethnic group.

The Tamil Muslims are divided into two distinct group such as the Marikars and the Rawthers.

The term "Marikar" is derived from Tamil language which means the wooden boat people. There are facts showing that the Marikars originated from the cape area of Tamil Nadu state.

The term "Rawther" is taken from word "Mauther" which means people who organise the royal elephants and horses.

In Islamic practising, the Marikars follow Shafiite laws while the Rawthers follow Hanafite laws.

FAMILY NAMES AND ORIGINS

"Merican" which became the family name of the modern-day (Penangite) Malay community has some connection with the Marikars. The same also applies to "Rautin" which is originated from "Rawther".

ONE PLACE, DIFFERENT ETHNIC GROUPS

Indian Muslims in Malaysia are represented by different ethnic groups.

The Muslims of Kerala migrated from the State of Kerala. They are popularly known as Malabari Muslims. They're are also called as Kaka which means "elder brother" along with ethnics Bengali Muslims and Gujerati Muslims.

The existence of Malabar Mosque at Beach Street, Penang before it was bombed during WWII and a Malabari village at Transfer Road, Penang are evidence of the existence of Kerala Muslims in Penang.

Bengali Muslims migrated from State of Bengal, India. Their existence (in Penang) is older than the establishment of the independet states of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

The existence of Bengali Mosque in Leith Street, Penang and Bengali Village in Butterworth are the evidence of the existence of Bengali Muslims in Penang.

Gujerati Muslims migrated from the state of Gujerat, India.

Meanwhile, the Bombay Muslims migrated from the state of Maharashtra. There are very small but very active in trading business.

Most of Indian Muslims in Malaysia originated from Tamil Nadu. For example the Thenkasi region in Trinelveli, Tamil Nadu has a big Muslim population. The area has a big city called Kadaya Nallur. Most of them migrated to Penang and Singapore.

They are known as Thenskasi Muslims and Kadaya Nallur Muslims.

There is another group who also migrated from Tamil Nadu. Mostly came from Ramnad and Tanjore. They established Indian Muslim Traders' Association in Penang. Thenkasi Muslims also called themselves as Petai Muslims.

Translated from:
http://motivasiminda.wordpress.com/2...-india-muslim/

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 06:36 AM
I think 75% of Indian-owned business in Malaysia are owned by Indian Muslims.

They monopolized the jewellery, money-changing, spices, dates and dried fruits, South Indian 24-hours restaurants business.

INDIAN MUSLIMS IN MALAYSIA (2005)

Tamil - 71,897
Punjabi - 58,806
Malayali - 28,896
Urdu - 12,673
Gujerati - 12,521
Bengali - 5,830
Pashtun - 5,067
Hindi - 4,816
Telugu - 3,042
Sindhi - 1,014

TOTAL - 204,562

Source: worldchristiandatabase.org

BlackMamba
12-24-2007, 07:22 AM
(But the treaties are) not dissolved with those Pagans with whom ye have entered into alliance and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor aided any one against you. So fulfil your engagements with them to the end of their term: for Allah loveth the righteous.

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

These Hindus(Pagans) have crossed the line Allah doesnt want Muslims to sit back and get persecuted.

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 07:48 AM
GUJERATI MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE (2005)

India - 3,509,315
Pakistan - 701,231
United Kingdom - 89,502
Madagascar - 47,631
South Africa - 44,823
Uganda - 31,681
Tanzania - 27,882
Bangladesh - 26,946
Kenya - 19,804
Iran - 13,903
Malaysia - 12,521
Malawi - 9,528
Mozambique - 5,398
Bahrain - 5,377
Reunion - 5,888
Fiji - 4,849
Zambia - 3,747
Myanmar - 3,289
Zambia - 2,975
Burundi - 2,663
Oman - 2,464
Australia - 1,770
Ireland - 1,742
Maldives - 526
Rwanda - 443
Singapore - 245
Mauritius - 224
Seychelles - 19

Source: worldchristiandatabase.org

Abdul-Raouf
12-24-2007, 07:49 AM
Only ALLAH can solve the religious problems in our country.....

'Mahatma Gandhi' was also a Gujarati...

Even for the great leader of India 'Mahatma Gandhi' - his efforts to achieve reconciliation between Hindus and Muslims eventually brought him death. He was assassinated by a fellow Hindu, Nathuram Godse, who felt that Gandhi had betrayed the Hindu cause. Mahatma Gandhi, aged 78, was on the way to a prayer meeting, when he was shot three times in the chest and died on January 30, 1948.

source :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/50664.stm

__________________________________________________ _

Most of Indian Muslims in Malaysia originated from Tamil Nadu.
For example the Thenkasi region in Trinelveli, Tamil Nadu has a big Muslim population. The area has a big city called Kadaya Nallur. Most of them migrated to Penang and Singapore.

They are known as Thenskasi Muslims and Kadaya Nallur Muslims.

There is another group who also migrated from Tamil Nadu. Mostly came from Ramnad and Tanjore. They established Indian Muslim Traders' Association in Penang.
Thenkasi Muslims also called themselves as Petai Muslims.

Hi Malaysian bro...My native is Thenkasi ... :)

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf

Wow... now I know where those delicious thosai, idli and rasam came from!!!!! :thumbs_up:giggling:

Are Muslims in Tamil Nadu well tolerated as Muslims in Kerala?

Amadeus85
12-24-2007, 11:53 AM
I would like to ask whats the difference between hindu extremists who want to establish hindu state in India and Hamas or Muslim Brotherhood who want to establish muslim state in Palestina and rest of muslim world.

AFDAL
12-24-2007, 02:43 PM
INDIA IS FAST BECOMING UNGOVERNABLE

We will not allow Brahminical people to dismantle parliamentary democracy

The very megalomaniac mental makeup of India’s upper castes is fascist, anti-human. Both caste-wise and class-wise, they are autocratic and intolerant to the core. Their own terrorist party, RSS, provides the best example for the abnormal thinking of the Brahminical rulers of India.

When the Brahmana Jati Party (BJP) was ruling India under A.B. Vajpayee it was almost decided to scrap the existing Indian constitution and clamp a presidential system of dictatorial govt. But having faced stiff opposition it simply abandoned the proposal.

That does not mean the upper caste rulers have given up the hope. Parliamentary democracy assuring one vote to one person brought to the fore the caste. And castes with larger membership mobilised themselves into political parties. As a result the Brahmins with a mere 3% population became the worst sufferers in this race for caste-based votes. In other words their jati got politically wiped out.

Brahmin heart-burning: As days passed more and more politically conscious castes started mobilising themselves making the Brahmin life extremely miserable.

The Khatri Sikh PM, Manmohan Singh, gave vent to this Brahminical heart-burning at a recent International Conference on Federalism in Delhi.

His opinion which castigated the existing parliamentary democracy was applauded by the Brahminical rulers. And the ruling class principal spokesman, Times of India (Nov.7, 2007) wrote an editorial itself hailing the PM.

We understand the agony of the rulers. No doubt they are the rulers enjoying all the fruits and pleasures of life. And yet why the rulers themselves feel insecure, threatened, worried? The cause of their acute heart burning is they are not able to smash the “dirty” Dalits into submission and finish the “hated Muslim terrorists”. Thinking sections among the Brahminical people are so deeply worried that they are not even getting a sound sleep in the night.

Nuclear deal falling through: We have seen them openly expressing their exasperation about India fast becoming ungovernable. They want to establish their total control on Dalits and Muslims in particular but the parliamentary democracy is coming in their way.

What completely upset the Brahminical PM is the tough opposition from the communists to his US nuclear deal. Even the allies of the Congress like Lalu’s RJD, Sharad Pawar’s NCP and Karunanidhi’s DMK did not fully support him on the nuclear deal which became his life and death question. He was so upset that he went to the extent of even resigning.

To the PM, the US nuclear deal became more important than the country and its people. But the RJD, NCP, DMK, Communist parties and other caste and regional-based parties in the UPA coalition were more interested in the country and the people. They knew the nuclear deal was an upper caste demand and hence against their interests. But to the Khatri Sikh, his jatwala business class became more important and not the people, not the country.

Who wants stability: That is why at the Delhi conference he publicly gave vent to the feeling that a single party govt. with a relative majority worked better than a multi-party model. Yes. Such a single party rule may bring stability. But who wants stability? It is the rulers who need stability. People with vast property need protection, law and order to preserve and promote their property. But how many in India are big property-holders? Not even 15%.

The upper castes ever since they got “independence” have been multiplying their property by stealing it from the Bahujans comprising SC/ST/BCs and Muslim/Christian/Sikhs. That is how they became rich and rulers. But the havenots want food, clothing, shelter, jobs, health-care, sanitation, education, clean water. Who denied these basic needs to the Bahujans?

It is the upper caste rulers. They grabbed our share. And now having become rich and oppressive they want to increase the police, para-military and defence services to secure themselves from the havenots. This shall not be allowed.

Hungry & angry masses: They are now seeking “stability” because they feel threatened by the surging hungry masses who will never, ever allow stability as long as they are forced to be destitutes.

Many state govts. are coalitions. In Karnataka, the coalition is so fractured that they were not able to form a govt. for over a month. Such a situation will come in the Centre also. One party govt. is over.

Remember, India is not a “nation”. It is a country of several “nations”, languages, cultures, food habits, castes, subcastes. In such a situation coalition govts. are unavoidable leading to all sorts of confusions and chaos. It may even lead to break down of law and order.

Who robbed our wealth: But who is afraid of law and order problem? It is only the propertied class that needs law and order. A propertyless person never worries about law and order.

The angry Bahujan havenots of India will never, ever allow not only law and order but even safety for the life and property of those thugs and pindaries who robbed the wealth of India.

The Brahminical micro-minority must note that their systematic exploitation of the Bahujans has brought this country to this critical stage and that is how India has became increasingly ungovernable.

The only solution is proportional share and representation to each caste and community. For this Brahminical rulers are not ready

Chaos & more chaos: As long as the ruling class is not ready to concede our demand by assuring our human rights this country will go on sliding from one chaos to a bigger chaos.

This is what is happening now. India’s metro cities, where our upper caste rulers are living their life of comfort, have started collapsing. The villages collapsed long back.

Since we know how the rulers think we can forecast what their fascist mental makeup will do. India has already become ungovernable. The situation can only worsen.

PM doesn’t know India: Manmohan Singh in his speech pleaded that “national vision and a sense of wide collective purpose” must prevail over “narrow political considerations based on regional, sectional loyalties and ideologies”.

Sorry PM, you do not know India. You have not made any study of India and its history. Your main concern is the business class, industrialists, traders and such other urban parasites. India lives in its villages.

Debabrata Biswas, leader of West Bengal’s Forward Bloc, who was present at the conference hit back fully repudiating the PM’s arguments. To the ordinary people of India his district is the most important. To those with wider influence and better standing, their ultimate authority is the state govt. Very rarely people look up to the govt. in Delhi. Very rarely people go to Delhi. It is the state govt. that knows what its people need. But the PM wants to concentrate all the powers in Delhi. We will not allow it.

Why Delhi neglected Adivasis: But the ruling class opinion is that regional and caste-based parties are more a nuisance, obstructing the best of plans. Yes, they are right. Regional and caste-based parties do obstruct plans that go against the interest of their followers. That is how national versus regional clashes are increasing. It must.

Why the Centre failed to look after the interests of Adivasis (Tribals)? Naturally the Adivasis join the naxalite movement and challenge Delhi. Such a conflict between the Centre and the regional outfits may block “development”. Yes. This is true. They blocked the “development” because it was not their development. They are angry because the upper castes in their bid to “develop” themselves destroyed the Adivasi interests. Should not they be angry?

Look at the reckless “development” that is going on in the two Tribal states of Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand to exploit the mineral resources by the upper caste businessmen. Look at the Nandigram war zone. The people don’t want this type of “development” and will not allow this “development” because it is not their development. (V.T. Rajshekar, Development Redefined, DSA-2006).

Two-party system dead: The PM pleaded for a two-party system and the Brahminical media supported him. The PM and his urban lobby wants a “strong country”. No. We don’t agree. How can a country be strong when its people are weak?

By advocating the cause of the upper caste rulers the PM is getting all the applause but we are sorry to tell him that the masses of India consider him as their enemy. We have said this many times and his speech at the International Conference on Federalism has thoroughly exposed him and confirmed all our fears about him.

AFDAL
12-24-2007, 02:55 PM
What is wrong with Indian Muslims? Why they are not getting angry ? V.T. RAJSHEKAR

What is happening to India’s Muslims who form the country’s single largest community with a 20% population — plus endowed with a powerful religion?

At the recent Hyderabad DV silver jubilee celebration (Aug.12, 2007), some Dalit family members complained that despite DV giving so much support, Muslims are not coming to support it. This is true.

Our representative in Hyderabad, Dr. Yadaiah, said every time the Muslims invited him to their meetings he would never fail but when he invited them there was hardly any response. Barring two leaders of the Tameer-e-Millat (Rahim Qureshi) and Jamate-Islami others did not turn up at our Hyderabad function. Even they also went away after speaking.

Our Delhi silver jubilee celebrate on April 8, 2007 was attended by Syed Shahabuddin and the editor of the Radiance of the Jamate Islami.

Dalit-Muslim unity: Rahim Qureshi of the Tameer-e-Millat, a friend of the Editor for the past 25 years, in his speech at our Hyderabad meeting called upon the Dalits to join hands with Muslims. In our speech we told him that we were the founders of the Dalit-Muslim unity movement and published a book itself on the subject which was released by the late Moulana Ali Miyan. (Dalit-Muslim Unity, Why & How?, Dr. Ram Nath, DSA-1995).

We went around the country several times, meeting Muslim religious leaders — all of whom welcomed the Dalit-Muslim unity but did hardly anything to further the cause.

The Muslim leadership is more interested in Hindu-Muslim unity which is never possible. Will the lamb ever believe the wolf?

Dalits are too willing to join Muslims. They have nothing against them. In fact all their literature and all their speeches are directed only against their Brahminical enemies. They have nothing against Muslims.

Gujarat Dalit-Muslim unity: In Hyderabad city itself Muslims form about 30% of its population. It was once the capital of the Nizam state. Today the very rulers of Hyderabad are pushed to the old city which is reduced to a vast slum. Over 20 years back, we had taken Bojja Tarakam and other top Dalit leaders of AP to many Muslim gatherings where they promised that the Dalits of Hyderabad would stand by Muslim brothers in any difficulty. But the Muslims did not reciprocate. So much so Hyderabad today has become the epicentre of “terrorism” meaning “Muslim violence”. Every Muslim leader of Hyderabad knows us. Hyderabad Urdu papers used to carry our interviews every time we visited the city. But all these are old stories. Today, the Muslim isolation from Dalits is total. This the case all over India.

In the Old Ahmedabad, Dalits and Muslims have been living together since generations. During the 1981 India’s first “caste war”, we rushed to Ahmedabad and brought about tremendous Dalit-Muslim unity to fight the upper caste Patels who killed the Dalits. But within a couple of years the Hindu terrorist party won over the Dalits and instigated them against Muslims. And the result was the 2002 Gujarat Genocide of over 2,000 Muslims. Why the Muslim leadership failed to keep up the Dalit-Muslim unity brought about in 1981 of which Gujarat Dalit Panther leaders Ramesh Chandra Parmar and Valjibhai Patel were the main actors?

PM fools Muslims: Look, how beautifully Prime Minister Manmohan Singh fooled the Muslims through the Sachar Report which in several words said the rulers have succeeded in converting India into a Hindu Rashtra. In our Editorial of Jan.1, 2007 (“Muslim problem not economic: Sachar report must pave way for Dalit-Muslim unity”), we said it is the cunning Khatri PM who master-minded the Sachar committee to mislead the Muslims.

Muslims are hated, persecuted, jailed, dubbed terrorists and killed in thousands not because they are poor. But because they are hated by the Hindus. Muslims are killed only because they are Muslims.

Muslim problem not economic: But the PM with the help of his jatwala Khatri chairman of the committee succeeded in fooling the elite Muslims and the Sachar report became a talking point at hundreds of Muslim seminars. We attended at least half a dozen such seminars. Sachar committee was aimed at diverting the anger of the revolutionary Muslims and keeping the elite Muslims entertained.

The PM and the Brahminical ruling class thus fooled the Muslims. They fooled the Muslims because the Muslims are willing to be fooled.

We repeat: The Muslim problem is not economic but social and cultural. The Sachar Committee had nothing to say on the social and cultural slow death of a community that ruled India for 800 years.

How long this elite Muslims, who are not even 5% of the Muslim population, go on fooling its community?

Look at the latest development. It is now over an year since the Sachar report was presented. Except discussions, seminars and shedding of crocodile tears over Muslims, nothing has been done. The PM and his Parliamentary Affairs Minister Priyaranjan Das Munshi blocked the presentation of an action taken report by the Minister in charge, Antulay, himself a Muslim. Antulay des not have even a proper office despite being a cabinet minister. The treatment given to Antulay shows how the ruling upper castes treat the Muslims. But the Muslims are not getting angry.

Another committee on Sachar Report: Now the Khatri PM has come with another brain-wave to further fool the Muslims: set up another committee to examine the Sachar committee report. It will be called “Equal Opportunities Commission” to hoodwink the Muslims. But many upper castes will get kushy job for 2-3 years headed by Dr. N.R. Madhav Menon, a Malayali upper caste Nair.

Why another committee on the Sachar committee? The Brahminical game plan is when you want to kill something se up a committee.

Look how the Sri Krishna Commission report on the Shiv Sena-led mass murder of Muslims in Bombay was simply thrown to waste paper basket.

Muslims are being continuously deceived even as thousands and thousands of innocent Muslims are rotting in the jail for years.

The just released Abdul Nasser Madani is the standing example of the anti-Muslim attitude of the Indian ruling class which includes our Hindu judiciary also.

Confusion in UP: We have written thousands of pages on the Muslims. But that is in English. We have no access to the Muslim masses. India’s single largest community is condemned as anti-national. But there is no murmur from the condemned community. Look at UP, India’s politically most important state which has a heavy Muslim presence.

Dalits (23%), the “most wretched community”, has a party (BSP). Brahmins who were first in Congress shifted to BJP but are now in BSP. When Dalits can form a party why not Muslims?

UP Muslims make up abut 18.5% of the population. But Yadavs who are just 7% used the MY (Muslim-Yadav) unity stunt under Mulayam and ruled the state thrice. Kurmis have Apna Dal.

Every jati is having its own party in UP. But Muslims run around six parties — without having their own.

AFDAL
12-24-2007, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Only ALLAH can solve the religious problems in our country.....

'Mahatma Gandhi' was also a Gujarati...

Even for the great leader of India 'Mahatma Gandhi' - his efforts to achieve reconciliation between Hindus and Muslims eventually brought him death. He was assassinated by a fellow Hindu, Nathuram Godse, who felt that Gandhi had betrayed the Hindu cause. Mahatma Gandhi, aged 78, was on the way to a prayer meeting, when he was shot three times in the chest and died on January 30, 1948.

source :http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/50664.stm

__________________________________________________ _

Secret of Gandhi deceiving world
OUR CORRESPONDENT
Bangalore: How could M.K. Gandhi deceive the whole world? This is no wonder. Are not the Hindus deceiving the whole country and the world outside even today by claiming 10% growth rate and singing the “India shining” song? The Brahminical technique to deceive those willing to be deceived has not changed a wee bit ever since the Bhoodevatas set foot on India.

Brahminical rulers are able to deceive and mislead the people — yesterday, today and tomorrow also — in and outside India only because of their sole monopoly over the media. They will continue to bluff and brag as long as the oppressed Indians — the victims of gandhism and Brahminism — do not think of setting up their own media.

Lone voice: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, the Father of India, wrote his famous book, What Congress & Gandhi have done to Untouchables, (Thacker & Co. 1945), only to counter the humbug of Gandhi and the Hindu media trumpeting Gandhi as the greatest living legend of the world.

Babasaheb’s was the lone voice amid the deafening drum-beats of the Bhoodevatas then just as Dalit Voice is the sole single voice of sanity drowned today in the Brahminical cacophony.

During those stormy days before “independence” the victims of Gandhi had no media of their own. Even today, 62 years after he wrote this book to counter the Brahminical lies on Gandhi, we have no media of our own to put out Truth. Slaves enjoying their slavery.

Media center: We were the victims of Gandhi and Brahminism 70 years ago. And we continue to be the victims of the same forces even today. And yet we have not learnt any lesson. We don’t want to. Such is the spell of Gandhi and gandhism.

Our anguished cry for a “media center” gets no response from the slaves of India enjoying their slavery. Perhaps this country is destined to be the world’s only Apartheid state.

We will continue to be slaves of Brahminism as long as we do not have a powerful media to fight this enemy.

Who killed Gandhi: There is yet another side to this sorrowful story that is India. It was the Brahmins who discovered the mahatma’s magic capable of deceiving the innocent Bahujan masses. By creating “public opinion” and giving it publicity through their media they converted Gandhi into an iconic figure and even conferred the highest title of mahatma. They used him to the fullest extent making him enact all sorts of dramas even while he remained as the stooge of the British.

But as soon as the country got “independence” and a Brahmin was made the first Prime Minister and its rulers, they were the first to bump him off.

Once they killed him they were the first to shed gallons of tears and monopolise gandhism and parade themselves as the greatest gandhians. They even converted gandhism into sugar-coated Brahminism which is mesmerising the Bahujans and making the slaves enjoy their slavery even today.

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Dalit-Muslim unity? I dont understand this... are the Dalits good Hindus or they're made up of many religious groups?

Are all Khatris members of Sikhism religious group?

What is "Jati"?

Is it true that RSS is a terrorist group affiliated to BJP?

In the recent HINDRAF (Hindus' Rights Action Force) riots in Malaysia, the government claims that HINDRAF has link with terrorist groups such as RSS and Tamil Tigers... is it true?

AFDAL
12-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Just look at this http://www.gujaratglobal.com/nextSub...8&cattype=NEWS
this is a pro racist hindu site

wilberhum
12-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Just look at this http://www.gujaratglobal.com/nextSub...8&cattype=NEWS
this is a pro racist hindu site
I don't think I will. I try to stay away from totally bias sites.

Do you think anti-Islam sites provide valid information?

snakelegs
12-27-2007, 02:14 AM
Dalit-Muslim unity? I dont understand this... are the Dalits good Hindus or they're made up of many religious groups?

Are all Khatris members of Sikhism religious group?

What is "Jati"?

Is it true that RSS is a terrorist group affiliated to BJP?

In the recent HINDRAF (Hindus' Rights Action Force) riots in Malaysia, the government claims that HINDRAF has link with terrorist groups such as RSS and Tamil Tigers... is it true?
dalits are untouchables. they are frequently killed in india for drinking out of wells. they are the refuse of the caste system. although muslims and christians do not believe in caste, it seems like many are not free from it either because it is part of the culture.
i see hindutva as a brahmin movement that is trying to divert the lower castes and outcastes by directing their frustrations and anger toward muslims. one of the things they would fear most would be dalit-muslim unity.
yes, i think you could say the RSS is a terrorist group affiliated with the BJP, though i'm not positive.
as for your question about HINDRAF, i know nothing about this.

AFDAL
12-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Majority about 95 % of the Muslims in the Indian sub continent are reverted from Dalits . Now the questions arises " Who are the Dalits ? "

According to many in simple languages - Dalits are the peoples of Indian sub continent - who follow the paganism or animist . But the Brahmin consider them as their lower caste - means God given servents. For details to know about dalits please visit www.dalitvoice.org

AFDAL
01-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Thousands of Indians fly out of riot-hit Kenya

Enlarge PhotoBy IBNlive.com
Wednesday January 2, 09:28 PM
New Delhi: The Indian community in Kenya is organising chartered flights so that they can leave Kisumu where thousands of people have taken shelter to escape the violence that has engulfed the country following the presidential elections.

More than 1,000 ethnic Indian have already left Kisumu while about 400 Gujaratis have taken shelter in a Swaminarayan temple in the town, which is located in western part of Kenya.

Most of those who fled from Kisumu have gone to Nairobi and Kampala, which is the capital of Uganda.

Hindu Council of Kenya's Dhanraj Sarvayya said that though there is a great sense of insecurity among the Indians but he was quick to add that ethnic Indians have not been targeted.

"Kenya is not Uganda and Indians have not been attacked. Only their shops were looted. The Hindu Council has asked the community to take shelter in religious places, be they temples, mosques, gurudwaras," Sarvayya said.

He also added that they are also in touch with the British and the Indian High Commissions and have asked them to prepare for any emergency.

The Council also reiterated that there has been no loss of life or injury to any Asian in Kenya. It specifically mentioned that reports appearing in the Indian media about Gujaratis being targeted or an Asian being killed were untrue.

Meanwhile the Indian government, too, has said that there are no reports of any attack on the Indians though some properties belonging to the community have been damaged.

''All PIOs are safe and unharmed...There have been no reports of any Person of Indian Origin subjected to violence or physical harm. The violence is not directed against the Asian community or Persons of Indian Origin,'' an External Affairs Ministry spokesman was quoted as saying by UNI in New Delhi on Wednesday.

The spokesman said India was actively watching the situation in the country and the High Commissioner to Kenya, PS Randhawa, was in touch with the Indian community leaders.

He said there had been cases of looting but the violence was not targetted against the Indian or the Asian community. ''It is because of their internal problems,'' he added.

Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, too, has expressed his concern over attacks on Gujarati expatriates in Kenya.

Modi wrote a letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh urging him to ensure their safety in that country and asked the PM to take up the issue with the Kenyan Government to ensure safety of Gujaratis in Kenya.

In his letter, Modi voiced concern over the safety of about 400 Gujaratis who have taken shelter in a temple in Kisumu.

"I request the Indian Government to immediately beef up security for our Indian brothers in Kenya. Indian youth in Kenya who want to return should be brought back, and if required through the sea route or they should be taken to Nirobi and arrangements made for their stay there. Since their houses have been burnt, missing documents must be overlooked and they should be allowed to move to safer areas without any hitch, keeping in mind their Indian blood," said Modi.

Ever since post-election riots broke out in Kenya, the Gujarati Diaspora has been living in fear.

Hundreds of Gujarati businessmen have taken shelter in a temple in the Kenyan town of Kisumu after the violence.

Offices and factories belonging to Gujaratis had been looted and their houses attacked by residents.

With defeated Kenyan presidential challenger Raila Odinga sticking to his guns after an allegedly rigged election and freshly re-elected President Mwai Kibaki vowing to assert his authority, the east African nation is locked in a crippling crisis.

Scores of people were killed and several thousand have fled after President Mwai Kibaki was declared the winner in a disputed election. The estimated death toll has risen to about 250 till Wednesday.

Police beat protesters and flushed looters out of buildings in Nairobi's Kibera slum, which is within opposition leader Raila Odinga's constituency.

Kenyan opposition supporters burnt houses in Nairobi's Korogocho slum as police fired teargas and shots in the air to disperse the crowd.

Much of the fighting pitched Luos, who support opposition leader Raila Odinga, against Kibaki's ethnic Kikuyu group.

There are about 43,000 Gujaratis in Nairobi and about 3,000 in Kisumu.

(With inputs from agencies)

http://in.news.yahoo.com/080102/211/6p4yy.html

chacha_jalebi
01-03-2008, 04:19 PM
this thread is long past its expiry date :D

and its been swinging off topic constantly, so it will be closed . . . . NOW

any objections . . . NO . . . good :shade:

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.