/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salams.

souljha
09-23-2005, 01:00 PM
to all the brothers living in leicester, there is arabic GCSE course underway at the muslim college
jazakallahu kheir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mrs A
09-23-2005, 01:14 PM
How ironic in another thread you are hoping Hurricane Rita stops in england and this one you are sending a positive message to people in Leicester! I take it you are aware that Leicester is part of England - are you hoping the hurricane hits everywhere accept there?? Maybe you are just trying to be argumentative! :confused:

MetSudaisTwice
09-23-2005, 01:22 PM
salam
a very true statement you made there sis
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-23-2005, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mrs A
How ironic in another thread you are hoping Hurricane Rita stops in england and this one you are sending a positive message to people in Leicester! I take it you are aware that Leicester is part of England - are you hoping the hurricane hits everywhere accept there?? Maybe you are just trying to be argumentative! :confused:
:sl:

Mashallah well said sister. I agree.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdurrazak
09-23-2005, 02:07 PM
maybe if we didnt all be so negative and showed him some more love he would be more appreciating :P

MetSudaisTwice
09-23-2005, 02:10 PM
salam
but why does he show such negativeness in the first place? i advice him to act kindly but he never followed my advice
wasalam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-23-2005, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdurrazak
maybe if we didnt all be so negative and showed him some more love he would be more appreciating :P

He actually started insulting brother metsudaistwice in another thread, so he deserved what he got. Its not right for a person to come here and just talk trash to a member he knows nothing about. And bro MST talked to him nicely and all and he still continued.

MetSudaisTwice
09-23-2005, 02:18 PM
salam
jazakallah bro ahmed
may souljha realise his mistakes and seek repentance

Ameeratul Layl
09-23-2005, 02:26 PM

Oh stop it you little children.
I would have expected us ALL to be a little bit more merciful on Jum3ah.

Stop, being horrible and so neative towards each other. ;)

m3 salaam
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

MetSudaisTwice
09-23-2005, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raiyhana

Oh stop it you little children.
I would have expected us ALL to be a little bit more merciful on Jum3ah.

Stop, being horrible and so neative towards each other. ;)

m3 salaam
salam
is that meant to be negative?
wasalam;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ameeratul Layl
09-23-2005, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
is that meant to be negative?
wasalam;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You know what I meant mst.
Dont start me off....the weather is not good today ;D ;D ;D

m3 salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.