View Full Version : 2nd eid pics

syilla
12-23-2007, 12:17 PM
:salamext:

My 2nd eid pics :p

The masjid that i went to pray eid salah

On the way to my hubby's hometown

Next stop...the qurban episode
don't worry girls and boys i only post the pics of the cows and villagers team work.

surrounding a cow for qurban

Part of this cow is under my hubby's name...he looks so sad :'( as if he is doing a zikr :X

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
12-23-2007, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
:salamext:

My 2nd eid pics :p

The masjid that i went to pray eid salah

What is the name of the mosque? Location? I never seen minaret like that in any mosques in Malaysia. It's very unique. JazakAllah!!

syilla
12-23-2007, 12:24 PM
owh...please don't be squirmish...this is the most interesting part. The unity of the villagers doing work without asking payment or rewards.

And the girls relaxing and chit chating at the other side :p

Three motorcyles are waiting to fill in their baskets with meat to distribute to the villagers around the place

syilla
12-23-2007, 12:33 PM
My father in-law's house

The trees around the house

The 'short' coconut tree.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
12-23-2007, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
What is the name of the mosque? Location? I never seen minaret like that in any mosques in Malaysia. It's very unique. JazakAllah!!
i don't know the name...sorry :p. but i'll find out for you

to be continued...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
12-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Cool pics. Malaysia seems like a nice place. Are there many foreigners/immigrants living there?

amirah_87
12-23-2007, 02:35 PM
:sl:

Wow tabaarakAllaah those pictures are all so beautiful!

syilla
12-24-2007, 05:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Cool pics. Malaysia seems like a nice place. Are there many foreigners/immigrants living there?
yes we have lots of foreigners living here...but usually they tend to stay near to each other.

Ummu Sufyaan
12-24-2007, 07:00 AM
owh...please don't be squirmish...this is the most interesting part. The unity of the villagers doing work without asking payment or rewards.

squirmish :? huh? what ya talking about women. :D My god, ive seen sheep butched up my whole life.;D

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
Are there many foreigners/immigrants living there?
Between 2 to 5 millions of them.

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 11:14 AM
The trees around the house

The best pic, I love to see tall coconut trees waving in the breeze..... Masha Allah...

syilla
12-24-2007, 11:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
squirmish :? huh? what ya talking about women. :D My god, ive seen sheep butched up my whole life.;D
:coolious: :peace: glad to find someone at last.... :D

syilla
12-24-2007, 11:40 AM
The pineapple plants are everywhere, but pineapples are nowhere to find.

The banana trees are everywhere too

This is what they called 'art' :hiding:

Another 'short' tree (manggo)

The 'rambutan' tree.

crayon
12-24-2007, 11:56 AM
Mashallah! Beautiful pictures.
I visited Malaysia for Eid al Fitr this year, and completely fell in love with it. It's a beautiful country, both the nature and the people and EVERYTHING. i really want to go again.

syilla
12-24-2007, 11:04 PM
^^^MashaAllah, if you don't mind, please tell us whereabout u visit in Malaysia?

umar113
12-25-2007, 03:27 AM
Wow, i never knew Malaysia was that beautiful! really!
looks like a nice place to live but looks like a very HOT (warm) place too!!

north_malaysian
12-25-2007, 05:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Mashallah! Beautiful pictures.
I visited Malaysia for Eid al Fitr this year, and completely fell in love with it. It's a beautiful country, both the nature and the people and EVERYTHING. i really want to go again.
Are you "amazed" on how we Malaysians celebrate Eid Al Fitr?

north_malaysian
12-25-2007, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umar113
Wow, i never knew Malaysia was that beautiful! really!
looks like a nice place to live but looks like a very HOT (warm) place too!!
Yeah... it's hot... but not as hot as in the Mid East. The sun shines on every single day, and it could be raining on any days...

Malaysia is not a "tropical" country, it's an "equatorial" country... that's why our jungles are known as "rainforests"

crayon
12-25-2007, 09:02 AM
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see any celebrations!:(
We were in Genting for the first 2 days of eid, so we were mostly at the amusement park. I was really looking forward to eid prayers there as well, but we didn't go.

We went to Kuala Lumpur of course, I loved it. I liked Genting, but not as much as the other places. We went to Langkawi, BEAUTIFUL. One of my favorite places. And Melaka, which was also stunning. I loved loved loved Jonker street.

Ahhhh just talking about it makes me want to go back!:p

north_malaysian
12-25-2007, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Unfortunately, I didn't get to see any celebrations!:(
We were in Genting for the first 2 days of eid, so we were mostly at the amusement park. I was really looking forward to eid prayers there as well, but we didn't go.

We went to Kuala Lumpur of course, I loved it. I liked Genting, but not as much as the other places. We went to Langkawi, BEAUTIFUL. One of my favorite places. And Melaka, which was also stunning. I loved loved loved Jonker street.

Ahhhh just talking about it makes me want to go back!:p
First 2 days of Eid in Genting? You really missed something big!

Next Eid, I suggest you to be in Kota Bharu...

crayon
12-25-2007, 03:54 PM
I know!:(
Inshallah some other Eid.

What's special about Kota Bharu?

XRUHYX
12-25-2007, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
The best pic, I love to see tall coconut trees waving in the breeze..... Masha Allah...
I think those tree's waving in the air are beetle nut tree's but wow Malaysia is soo beautiful!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.