/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i m new here

bluemoon
09-23-2005, 02:13 PM
:wilted_ro Aslam-o-alaikum Sathio
kia haal hain main is site per naya member hoon. waisay to mera id kafi arsay se hai lakin ye meri pahli post hai.i think aap log meray sath acha feel kareen gay. my name is SHAHID and i'm student of BSCS in Islamia university. :love:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-23-2005, 02:14 PM
:sl:

:welcome: bro to the forums and we look forward to your posts :D

Ameeratul Layl
09-23-2005, 02:17 PM
:salaam: Brother

:welcome: to the Forum.

Everyone is very nice on this forum and if you ever need any help....we have the Sur Mods ;D ;D

I hope you enjoy your stay.

:aboo:

m3 salaam
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

MetSudaisTwice
09-23-2005, 02:19 PM
salam
welcome bro to the forum
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Protected_Diamond
09-23-2005, 02:28 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatahu

lol..I dont understand urdu or panjabi lol anyways pleased to have yu hear bro...hope your stay has some benifical use insha Allah :sister:

:w:

Rabi'ya
09-23-2005, 03:42 PM

Welcome to LI :)

Rabi'ya:rose:

Khayal
09-23-2005, 09:31 PM

:welcome: Khush Aameed Br. to the Forum. :)

Mainul_Islam
09-24-2005, 04:50 AM
assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

welcome to the forum :D

P.S. English please? :p

bluemoon
09-24-2005, 10:02 AM
:sl: All Friends :wilted_ro
thanx for replying me.i m enjoying the forum and i'll try to give u all good information.Once again thanx 2 all friends.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!