/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good News

umar113
12-23-2007, 11:53 PM
before my eid, i was in school and in the class not many ppl were there.
so everyone was talking to ez/other and i was talking to my teacher.
she asked me about eid-ul-adha and i told her the whole story.
then she asked me about the prophet and how ppl say that the muslims are this and that and she said that people from everywhere are not perfect and their ppl are not perfect either. she also asked me about jesus and and she thought that muslims dont believe in angels. then i told her about the main angels and how many THOUSANDS of angels there are. then i told her that im goin to give her a Qur'an in english and in spanish cuz she wanted one. so that was my first SUCCESSFUL dawah (atleast i think it was)

about me:
i am 14
the teacher i was talking to was my italian teacher (also teaches spanish)
i go to Francis L. H.S.
i go to Muslim Center in flushing.
any more questions just post and ill c

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amirah_87
12-24-2007, 12:13 AM
*Thread approved*

truemuslim
12-24-2007, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umar113
before my eid, i was in school and in the class not many ppl were there.
so everyone was talking to ez/other and i was talking to my teacher.
she asked me about eid-ul-adha and i told her the whole story.
then she asked me about the prophet and how ppl say that the muslims are this and that and she said that people from everywhere are not perfect and their ppl are not perfect either. she also asked me about jesus and and she thought that muslims dont believe in angels. then i told her about the main angels and how many THOUSANDS of angels there are. then i told her that im goin to give her a Qur'an in english and in spanish cuz she wanted one. so that was my first SUCCESSFUL dawah (atleast i think it was)

about me:
i am 14
the teacher i was talking to was my italian teacher (also teaches spanish)
i go to Francis L. H.S.
i go to Muslim Center in flushing.
any more questions just post and ill c

jazakallah bro mashallah inshallah she converts... i love spanish.... takin it next year hopefully...

WOW ANOTHER YOUNG PERSON ON THIS THREAD!

lol :D

muslim1
12-24-2007, 12:49 AM
Good man! Masha Allah :peace::p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
umar113
12-24-2007, 05:34 AM
that was my first too!

north_malaysian
12-24-2007, 05:41 AM
that was my first too!
maybe you should invite her to this forum...

umar113
12-24-2007, 04:20 PM
im not sure.
i dont think she'll come in this forums..

umar113
12-24-2007, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
jazakallah bro mashallah inshallah she converts... i love spanish.... takin it next year hopefully...

WOW ANOTHER YOUNG PERSON ON THIS THREAD!

lol :D

o yea, and she's italian.

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Assalam o Allikum
MAsha'Allah.. well done!.. and your only 14... gosh.. i feel old.. :p lol

truemuslim
12-25-2007, 01:54 AM
^^^ lol like i said...i guess there are only two people here the same age....surprisingly...

btw i don't get why they still have latin classes....whats the point of a dead language?

snakelegs
12-25-2007, 01:58 AM
biological terms are latin, so it's a dead language, but not in science.

umar113
01-02-2008, 11:29 PM
tomorrow or maybe the day after, im going to give her a Qur'an.
i need to tell her the verse of which the muslims said to the abysinian king when the Muslims were seeking protection.
does anyone know that surah, plz tell me. u will get many rewards, thanks!! :)

umar113
01-04-2008, 03:50 AM
i need to tell her the verse of which the muslims said to the abysinian king when the Muslims were seeking protection.
an ans plz, thanks

SomeHowpossible
02-01-2008, 07:20 AM
:sl:
and also pray for her, she is your teacher, she is doing kindness on you, and your pray for her from allah that she gets light and benefits of being a muslim, good luck...may allah bless you.

______
sss

غزالی
11-14-2009, 06:36 AM
at this age brother your thinkings are very much apreciated. May Allah Guide you more..
story of abysinian king and Hazrat Jafar bin abi talib r.a speech in front of him and quoting of ayaat about juses was from sura Maryam (19th sure of quran). This Surat name is on Mother of Juses and its first 40 Ayaat are of complete marvelous speech on juses birth, his miracles, the confusion about him.
Here is the link that is the collection of ayaat from Quran on all aspects of juses,Cristianity.You can print for her which you want.

WHAT ISLAM & QURAN SAY ABOUT JESUS (AN AMAZING DETAIL)

QUOTATIONS FROM FAMOUS PEOPLE FOR MUHAMMAD (PBUH)

QUOTATIONS ON ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION BY FAMOUS PEOPLES OF WORLD

More important Give her Books about islam significans by famous and authentic writer, i suggest if you can give her these books. these books written by ahmed deedat (teacher of Zakir Naik), he is the legend on comparative religious studies.You can see his deebat with famous cristian scholors on every aspect of cristianity on youtube. his convincing power is very much impressive.following books are also his famous speeches that was write for benefit of other peoples

Islam Is....

attempt to address some commonly asked questions about Islam. Despite the fact that over one-fifth of the world’s population is Muslim, Islam is often misunderstood and misrepresented in contemporary Western society. It is hoped that this work will help shed light on Islam, which was divinely communicated to Muhammad (Peace be upon him), and dispel any commonly held misconceptions that ignite prejudice and hatred. We write this in the hope that people of all faiths will join us in making this a world of tolerance, kindness, understanding, and peace. an attempt to address some commonly asked questions about Islam.
download

Promised Prophet of the Bible

Extract from book, ' There is no doubt that the prophet-hood of our prophet Muhammad (saw) is one of two important tasks that the Muslim is carrying to humanity. Muslims believe that to prove the prophet-hood of Muhammad (saw) is one of many essential tasks in their religion; therefore, it is a compulsory duty for Muslims to present this evidence and proof.

Download

The Choice

Ahmed Deedat

This book examines Jesus as a prophet teaching the Unity of God, and the historical collapse of Christianity as it abandoned his teaching. The author sketches the dramatic picture of the original followers of Jesus who affirmed Unity. What emerges is that "Christianity" is the fiction that replaced their truth. A work that covers the Gospel of Barnabas, the Gospel of Hermes, the Shephard, early and later Unitarian Christians, Jesus in the Gospels and in the Qur'an and Hadith. The author clearly shows the idea of Jesus as part of a Trinity was a Greek Pagan idea adopted by early Christian mission-aries to gain converts among the Greek, and did not become a widely accepted Christian doctrine until after the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D.

Download
Part 1
Part 2

غزالی
11-14-2009, 06:38 AM
i know the above thread is very old. i have given this material for any other relevant person help

sirajstc
11-14-2009, 08:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
maybe you should invite her to this forum...

yeah tats good idea:statisfie:statisfie

Ğħαrєєвαħ
12-27-2009, 12:02 AM
Masha`Allaah **2 years later**..Lol i wonder what level the teacher is at now about Islaam... :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.