/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please allow me to Introduce myself...

omarahmadzai
09-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Asalamu-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
All praise is due to Allah. We praise him, and seek his help and forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah, most high from the evils of our own selves and from our wicked deeds. Whomever Allah guides can not be misguided, and whomever he leads astray can not be guided. I testify that there is no true God worthy of being worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner or associate. I further testify that Muhammad is his slave and messenger, may Allah’s salaah and salamm also be granted to the prophet’s pure family and to all of his noble companions:

Dear Brothers and Sisters:

Today, I joined your forum and I'm looking forward to participate, express my views, learn from others, and most importantly share my limited knowledge of the religion with everyone else.

Omar Ahmadzai

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hajar
09-23-2005, 04:31 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the Forum brother!!!

Hope you have a beneficial stay here, inshaAllah :)

:w:

Rabi'ya
09-23-2005, 04:43 PM
:sl: brother

Welcome to LI hope you enjoy your stay and learn, and pass info and knowledge on to others inshaAllah

Rabi'ya:rose:

Protected_Diamond
09-23-2005, 06:28 PM
:w: Hope you enjoy your stay here wid us, insha Allah u will.... :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
09-23-2005, 09:28 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the Forum. :)

Mainul_Islam
09-24-2005, 04:49 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

welcome to the forum :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.