/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salam everyone

LOL
12-24-2007, 09:46 PM
:sl: umm hi. Im new at the forums and i am muslim and i wanted to join because i wanted to learn more about islam. My name is Annas. i juss chose lol as my username cause i din hav anything else to write. So yea thats my intro. pc

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Talib_Rayhan
12-24-2007, 09:51 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI brother, Insha'Allah you find what you need here to increase you knowledge of Islam

Peace and Blessings

'Abd al-Baari
12-24-2007, 09:54 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums Annas :shade:
Hope you have a beneficial stay here, Insha'Allah

LOL
12-24-2007, 10:15 PM
tnx guyz, and i was wandering if there is anyway i can change my name or do i hav to make a new acc?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Assalam o Allikum
welcome to the forum :)

Can I change my username?
Your username should be carefully selected upon registration. Username instructions are apparent on the registration page. However, you are allowed to change your username after registration. Click Here to contact us, providing your desired username. Bear in mind that the desired username should not conflict with the forum rule on usernames.
found on the FAQ page
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?...hange_username

LOL
12-24-2007, 10:46 PM
thanx aisha but i just want to stick with this name. sorry if this caused any trouble.

H4RUN
12-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Lol

:p Welcome aboard LOL, LOL...[i only 'lol'd' once there, lol...no thats twice now]
Hope this place will be benficial to you, stick around, and start posting, oh and yeah we had another 'LOL', well it was actually 'Lolwateva' i think, dont quite know where he/she/it lol'd off to...Lol

Aslamualaikum
I really dont 'LOL' that much usually, honest...

lol:okay:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-25-2007, 08:52 PM

Abdul-Raouf
12-28-2007, 02:28 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.