/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miswak (Sewak) Question

abdulrahman114
12-25-2007, 01:01 AM
Assalaamu alaykum,

I didn't know where to put this, so I chose here. I have my first miswak, but I'm not sure how to get it into bristles like a normal toothbrush. I've seen pictures and read things, but I'm having trouble with it. Can someone give any advise, insha'Allah? :? Thanks.

Wassalaam,

Abdul-Rahman

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
umar113
12-27-2007, 05:45 AM
you are supposed to bite it and theres like a hard cover on it. its supposed to come off and it looks like a brush then.
after that all you have to do it brush but sometimes u mite want to take more of the hard part out.

Pk_#2
12-27-2007, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulrahman114
Assalaamu alaykum,

I didn't know where to put this, so I chose here. I have my first miswak, but I'm not sure how to get it into bristles like a normal toothbrush. I've seen pictures and read things, but I'm having trouble with it. Can someone give any advise, insha'Allah? :? Thanks.

Wassalaam,

Abdul-Rahman
Dip the end of the miswak in water for over a night and the end will soften, but don't wet all of it, you don't want to ruin it, try it

If it soften too much you can always get another one,

If you don't have another one, you can order a free one from www.miraclebrush.com

All the best!

Reminder: Hazrat Aisha said:'The Prophet said, 'It (i.e. Miswak) is a purification for the mouth and it is a way of seeking Allah's pleasures.' (Source:Sahih Bukhari)

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

mutlib
01-16-2008, 12:02 PM
using miswak is the Sunnah of our beloved Holy Prophet
it has many medical benifits which science has proved now
Allah Give And For Gives.........Man Gets And Forgets

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SomeHowpossible
02-01-2008, 07:49 AM
:sl:

miswak, miswak is wat tha should always be put in standing positions, the part we use should be upwards, it automatically drains itself by standing tall :D

just go on and use it. dont worry about the covering if you do it its good, everytime clean it before and afterward using......:D

_______
sss

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.