PDA

View Full Version : Al Kauthar - Event In Croydon

chacha_jalebi
12-25-2007, 08:10 PM
salaam ma alaykum

Media Tags are no longer supported

Date: Tuesday 1st January 2008 between 11am - 8pm [One day only]
Venue: Fairfield Halls Conference Centre, Park Lane, Croydon, London, CR9 1DG

Synopsis: Knowledge and actions are the inseparable twins of our faith, and are a core part of our belief. Join us to learn about the aims, goals, challenges and practical targets that every Muslim should strive for in his or her Islamic education. And reflecting on how do we use this sacred knowledge to achieve its true purpose - beneficial actions that contribute to the society we live in and the hereafter we are all heading to!

all of the al kauthar crew is going to be there - sheikh abu yusuf tawfique, yasir al qadhi, waleed basyouni and kamel el makki :D

and is anyone taking the soul reflections exam, in u.e.l?? help me :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al_islam
12-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Yep, now thats closer to home .

Al-Hanbali
12-25-2007, 08:39 PM
:salamext:

Will be going to this one insha'Allah.

farhan2
12-25-2007, 09:25 PM
bros pm me.. would be cool to meet iA.. ill also be there :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
12-25-2007, 09:49 PM
^ il be dressed as a teddy cant miss me lol naaa jokin

i hope quite a lot of people do come, come on peeps

al_islam
12-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Ill be the one with a moustache...and ill be carrying a red rose.

Watch out for me !!

chacha_jalebi
12-25-2007, 10:04 PM
ooo you can give me the rose, but as long as its a brotherly thin yeh lol

and coaches are coming from bham and east london, so all you brummies dont have a excuse and east london erm your not wanted lol naa jokin shokin

al_islam
12-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Its all brotherly/sister;y love....nothing more to it !!

What shall I do with the moustache ?

chacha_jalebi
12-25-2007, 10:07 PM
good good lol

the moustache eh? eat it

al_islam
12-25-2007, 10:10 PM
No thanks...ill just throw it in the bin, if you dont want it.

thinktank
12-26-2007, 03:31 PM
looks like a good event!

Barakah921
12-29-2007, 05:18 PM
2008 AlKauthar Conference on the 1st of Jan.

Towards establishing a Muslim identity in the West

Be the change you want to see in the 21st century

Excellence in everything we do

20 Benefits of charity

Barriers in seeking knowledge

The hadith of the 73 sects

The position of the believer in times of fitnah

The event will also include a special presentation about Mercy Mission UK
and AlKauthar Institute in 2008.

The speakers are going to be Shaikh Tawfique Chowdhury, Dr Mamdouh Mohamed, Shaikh Waleed Basyouni & Shaikh Yasir Qadhi inshallah.

Al-Hanbali
01-01-2008, 11:01 PM

Masha'Allah excellent & beneficial event. And the talks were relevant and I thought that the concept of using that 'case study' as the basis of the lectures was really constructive in helping to derive practical solutions to problems faced by muslims these days.

To those who attended; your thoughts?

thinktank
01-03-2008, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan

Masha'Allah excellent & beneficial event. And the talks were relevant and I thought that the concept of using that 'case study' as the basis of the lectures was really constructive in helping to derive practical solutions to problems faced by muslims these days.

To those who attended; your thoughts?
i agree masha'allah this conference was an excellent event, with lots of benefical advice given, il de definately attending some of their courses in the future!:thumbs_up

iwuvaziaf
01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
I missed... who taught? Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury? He has sucha good way of teaching..

Spiritually lifted me when i attended Month of Mercy just before Ramadan.

I am so awful, even at uni.. i fall asleep through lectures, depending on who is lecturing and their tone.. Sumtimes its so melodious or boring even (i know it sounds horrible but i am one of the students who has their head down - snoring away!)

Hence I found his stretching excercise so useful after every 20 / 40 mins? it was like a refreshment (without wasting time).. Definitely planning on attending the next one.. They are so rare though.. I think next one is The Real Deal in Manchester (highly recommended by him).

Salamaleykum

p.s. sorry if my message is off-topic

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.