/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Justice for Serbia

syed saboor
12-26-2007, 11:34 AM
I am Muslim, but I don't agree with what the Clinton administration did to the Serbs. I feel sympathy for the Serbian people, who were the victims of a Jewish New World Order conspircy. For one thing, the Muslims of Bosnia are not really practicing Muslims. They converted to Islam for political reasons. I support the Serbs and I will always stand with the Serbs. I have worked with Serbs and I have gone to school with Serbs.
The Jewish-controlled media in this country lied about the Serbs and what was going on in Bosnia during the air war against Serbia. Many new investigations, by independent investigators has uncovered the truth about many of these alleged atrocities. It turns out that they were exaggerated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
12-26-2007, 11:43 AM
Firstly, you hate the Arabs...

Now, the Bosniacs....

I wonder who's next? Kosovars?

Amadeus85
12-26-2007, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=syed saboor;888126]I
am Muslim, but I don't agree with what the Clinton administration did to the Serbs.
me too dont agree.

Nájlá
12-26-2007, 11:54 AM
i dont agree too we should all live peacfully no matter what religion we have or location

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed saboor
12-26-2007, 11:57 AM
Oh, don't forget I hate most Americans also!

syed saboor
12-26-2007, 12:03 PM
What does not get me is why America bombed Serbia because of Kosovo, but did not bomb India for what they do to the Kashmiris. It doesn't make any sense. The people of Kashmir are real Muslims, unlike Bosnians, of course. Yet there was no intervention on behalf of the Kashmiri people. I want to know why.

Fishman
12-26-2007, 12:28 PM
:sl:
The only way that Serbia should get justice is by being brought to justice. Serbia got what it deserved.
:w:

Malaikah
12-26-2007, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed saboor
The people of Kashmir are real Muslims, unlike Bosnians, of course.

Brother it is not your place to say who is a real Muslim and who is not! I know of many practising Bosnian Muslims!

Fishman
12-26-2007, 12:35 PM
What does not get me is why America bombed Serbia because of Kosovo, but did not bomb India for what they do to the Kashmiris. It doesn't make any sense. The people of Kashmir are real Muslims, unlike Bosnians, of course. Yet there was no intervention on behalf of the Kashmiri people. I want to know why.
Just because somebody isn't a real Muslim, it doesn't make slaughtering them wholesale OK! And the USA would never mess with India, because it is its ally and it has enough nuclear missiles to destroy Pakistan and the US forces before they even touch down.

Not that Bosnians aren't real Muslims of course. Just because somebody's ancestors adopted Islam for dogy reasons does not mean they themselves are hypocrites. Black Americans were forced to adopt Christianity, but today they are often very religious...

syed saboor
12-26-2007, 12:53 PM
The Serbs are the victims. And what America did to Serbia was not justice, it was aggression. What America did to Serbia is what America did to Iraq, don't forget that. The rape camp stories that came out about how Serbian soldiers raped Bosnian Muslim women were lies, and I have the proof for that.
Why should hate the Serbs, they never did anything to me. In addition, I sympathize with anybody who is the victim of American aggression. Srpska!

Fishman
12-26-2007, 01:05 PM
The Serbs are the victims. And what America did to Serbia was not justice, it was aggression. What America did to Serbia is what America did to Iraq, don't forget that. The rape camp stories that came out about how Serbian soldiers raped Bosnian Muslim women were lies, and I have the proof for that.
Why should hate the Serbs, they never did anything to me. In addition, I sympathize with anybody who is the victim of American aggression. Srpska!
What about the thousands of dead? You can't fake the sluaghter of 10,000 people. And many historic Masjids were torched too. But I suppose you don't take any notice of this like any other genocide denier does.

The Nazis were victims of America too. Do you sympathise with them? And Just because somebody never did anything to you does not mean that you should like them either. Mao never did anything to you either. Neither did Timur the Lame. But I'm sure that you don't like them...

AFDAL
12-26-2007, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Just because somebody isn't a real Muslim, it doesn't make slaughtering them wholesale OK! And the USA would never mess with India, because it is its ally and it has enough nuclear missiles to destroy Pakistan and the US forces before they even touch down.

Not that Bosnians aren't real Muslims of course. Just because somebody's ancestors adopted Islam for dogy reasons does not mean they themselves are hypocrites. Black Americans were forced to adopt Christianity, but today they are often very religious...
I agree that Serbia should get justice - also any thing where the USA intervene, automatically I do not support. Since USA intervene in Serbia, so I do not support. Here one should note that in Kashmir or in Bosnia or in Kosovo, all of these conflict have one thing in common and that is USA intervention. Who says that USA did not intervene in Kashmir - they do by supporting the Indian attroticies upon the Kashmiris viz the Indian Muslims. USA gives logistical support to the Brahmin control Indian Armies. Brahmin are so wicket peoples that they dare not fight with the Muslims and in fact sent the armies to fight and die - where the majority of the Indian Armies personal fighting in the ground are the Lower caste / Dalits / and the muslims, and these are controled by the Brahmins and the higher caste. Look at the sutuation in Assam / N.E. - the Brahmin P K Mahanta killed thousands of inocent peoples during his rule in SECRET KILLING. Look at the situation in Assam / N.E. - before 1940 it was a muslim majority region and now it have become a Hindu / Hindi majority region.

Fishman
12-26-2007, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AFDAL
I agree that Serbia should get justice - also any thing where the USA intervene, automatically I do not support. Since USA intervene in Serbia, so I do not support.
Sorry, what is it that you do or don't support? US intervention or fascist agression?
Here one should note that in Kashmir or in Bosnia or in Kosovo, all of these conflict have one thing in common and that is USA intervention.
That may be because the USA is more willing to fight a former communist country that was it's enemy than a close friend. If the US army is assisting murder in Kashmir, they should be tried and withdrawn immediately, but somehow I doubt that they are. The US army is messy and heavy handed, but not genocidal.

And, as I said, if the US invaded any nuclear-armed country the target could simply blow the troop transports and aircraft to oblivion. It would be a catastrophe.

Fishman
12-26-2007, 01:19 PM
And one more thing: There is no Jewish World Conspiracy. This is a lie invented by Nazis as an excuse to murder Jews and to rally the population against a common enemy, a useful tactic when you are a dictator.

syed saboor
12-26-2007, 01:24 PM
No, Jewish world conspiricy. Well, then are you really a Muslim? Jews control just about every major aspect of American life. They control the American Congress through their chief lobbying group--AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee). Even Jews admit they are trying to control the world, like the late Benjamin Freedman and Dr. Israel Shahak. Think about it!

Fishman
12-26-2007, 01:30 PM
No, Jewish world conspiricy. Well, then are you really a Muslim? Jews control just about every major aspect of American life. They control the American Congress through their chief lobbying group--AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee). Even Jews admit they are trying to control the world, like the late Benjamin Freedman and Dr. Israel Shahak. Think about it!
Jews do have a lot of power in the USA, yes, and do often try to influence the USA to support Israel. But as for a global conspiracy, that is a different kettle of fish. Jews can complain about the US decisions towards Israel, but they cannot actually control what the government does. It is the same with Anti-Iraq war protesters. They can influence the government as a pressure group, but do not actually control it.

A lot of the conspiracy stuff is made up as well. The 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' was a complete fraud, again, the product of Nazis.

north_malaysian
12-26-2007, 02:27 PM
The people of Kashmir are real Muslims, unlike Bosnians, of course.
There are 2,000 Bosniacs in Malaysia, and they're VERY RELIGIOUS!!!! More religious than the Malays.

Who's the real Muslim or not... it's upon God to decide!!!! God doesnt see on your ethnicity or caste in order to grant you paradise.

Who are you to call a whole ethnic groups as "real Muslims" or not? Are you GOD?

If you think that the Bosniacs are not "real Muslims", why dont you travel there and teach them to be the "real Muslims".

I dont hate the Serbs... in fact I've got a couple of Serbian friends in the cyberworld...

Yes.... for Clinton to bomb Serbia is not "really good"..... but it's the only way to end Milosevic atrocities against the Bosniacs, Croats, Slovenes and Kosovars.

Remember Srebenica!!!!!:'(

north_malaysian
12-26-2007, 02:37 PM
The rape camp stories that came out about how Serbian soldiers raped Bosnian Muslim women were lies..
You're sick!!!!!

Nobody hate the Serbs...

We just hate the Fascist Serbian leaders and their soldiers....most Serbians want peace.

I hate the Myanmar military junta even they did nothing to me...

I sympathise to any civilian victims of American and Serbian agressions.

AFDAL
12-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Nobody hate the Serbs...

We just hate the Fascist Serbian leaders and their soldiers....most Serbians want peace.
Yes offcourse no body hate serb - the Muslim actually hate Millosovic and his mentors.

Fishman
12-26-2007, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Remember Srebenica!!!!!:'(
It seems most people have forgotten already. It is never on the news anymore. Nobody remembers any of the other forgotten genocides either, like the Holodomor comitted by Stalin against the Ukrainians.
Remember genocide...

syed saboor
12-26-2007, 04:35 PM
From what I have seen of Bosnian Muslim women, most of them dress like
prostitutes and most of them--both men and women--drink, smoke, fornicate, and date. Do you call that Islamic behaviour.
I am not saying all Bosnians are un-Islamic, but unfortunately most of them are. And another thing, most Bosnians don't see themselves as Muslims, they place more emphasis on their White European identity and not on their Islamic identity.

Al-Zaara
12-26-2007, 04:54 PM
Hands down. Seriously, you are unbelievable. In a bad way.

Now have you met "most of the Bosnians/the majority of Bosnians"? No.

You keep judging people, thinking that little you have seen of the world, is the majority and that's how it is. Don't be stupid. People tell you here to open your eyes, but I ask you to open your mind - This blindess of yours is not 'cause you've got yours eyes closed, but 'cause your mind is shut down, obviously.

First ALL Arabs are said to be total evil and now you're here trying to tell Shkau was good? You've got your facts all wrong and I feel you're only here to make trouble. If not it's not that, it means you're simply stupid.

The rape camp stories that came out about how Serbian soldiers raped Bosnian Muslim women were lies, and I have the proof for that.
[sarcasm] Oh, do you happen to be a Bosnian woman who was one of the lucky ones who didn't get raped by the Serb soldiers? [sarcasm ends]

Why should hate the Serbs, they never did anything to me.
And with quoting that, I've decided to close the thread.

[sarcasm] Oh yes, it's all about you. They killed your neighbours, but not you, so you don't have to hate them, because hello, they are GOOD! They didn't kill YOU, so that means, they are GOOD! [sarcasm ends]

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.