PDA

View Full Version : Imam Anwar Al Awlaki RELEASED

Salaam
12-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

I pray this finds you all in the best of health and imaan.

Alhum'dulillah, Imam Anwar Al Awlaki has been released from Prison safe and sound.

-----------

Cageprisoners.com can confirm that Imam Anwar Al Awlaki was released from prison on 12th December 2007, after almost a year and a half behind bars in Yemen.

We thank all of you who took action on his behalf and remembered him in your prayers.

If you would like to send Imam Anwar a message, please email us at contact@cageprisoners.com and we will pass it on.

-----------

Source: http://www.cageprisoners.com/campaigns.php?id=630

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
12-26-2007, 11:56 AM
great news thank u

m102313
12-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Alhumdulillah... that's great news

Salaam
12-26-2007, 12:08 PM
yes this is great news, Alhum'dulillah. now im just going to wait for his Medina periiod volume 2.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salaam
12-26-2007, 10:43 PM
message from Imam Anwar Al Awlaki

--------------

"The time I spent in detention was a great blessing from Allah. They were moments of contemplation and study which I was greatly in need of. Alhamdulillah, Allah has blessed me during that time of solitude with tranquility and peace to the extent that at most of the time I was preferring detention over freedom. Now that I am free I ask Allah to enable me to thank Him for his blessings.

"I am greatly moved to know that many of my brothers and sisters have been asking about my situation and praying for my release. I thank them all. May Allah reward all of you with Paradise."
----------------

Source: http://www.cageprisoners.com/campaigns.php?id=630

Ghira
12-27-2007, 08:32 AM
I know I heard...I was going to post the same thing...Alhumdulilah our prayers are answered.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.