/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Was it a dream?

normansti
12-27-2007, 03:55 AM
I dream alot of sexual activity and last night I was having one of those dreams when my alarm went off for fajr and woke me up. I seen someone or somthing walk out of my room when my alarm went off. It looked like a man but it was like a shadow. Was I dreaming.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
12-28-2007, 11:12 AM
salam bruv

it wouldnt be ur dad like trying to wake u up or brothers?

Bruv inshallah its just a dream........a bad dream!

*WhisSPeR...*
12-28-2007, 11:20 AM
salaam Ahki,

Nobody will know whether it was a dream or not but you:okay:

it could have been someone, so ask them.

And if its not them, you'll know the ghosts are hunting you! ..jks..

Ali.
12-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Maybe a family member?

Or your imagination? When I'm trying to sleep sometimes I think somebody's on the other side of the room - I put my light on and it's just clothes that looked like the shape of a human in the dark :okay:!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
12-28-2007, 12:46 PM
Perhaps it's the aftermath of a dream. The other day I thought a flash went off outside my window. The light was white and... Nice. I thought it was the moon, but there was no moon. Oer perhaps you were still dreaming but it seemed to sync with reality somehow?

PersianPrince
12-28-2007, 10:22 PM
:sl:

Good evening (it's evening for me here in the UK). I am no expert myself in this area, but I too have experienced something similar when you suddenly wake up and it feels like someone is there or has just walked out at an exceptional speed.

From what I understand, it can be many things. For a start, when we are sleeping, our mind is in a completely different state. If we're very tired the night before, our mind/body is working harder to do whatever it's supposed to do (clear out the toxins in our body and mind), therefore if we wake up suddenly (like you did with an alarm clock), it's possible your brain was perceiving something to be there.

On the other hand, you may have temporarily been in sync with the correct visual range to see angels. (Please forgive me Allah if I am wrong). I would advise reading Ayat-al-kursi before sleeping every night. If it is making you feel uneasy, perhaps you could ask a family member to wake you in the morning.

I hope I haven't said anything wrong. If anyone knows better, please feel to correct me.

normansti
12-28-2007, 10:26 PM
No it wasnt a family member, I know this for sure because I seen it, it was in the shape of a man about 6ft 3in and a good muscular build. The weirdest thing is that my cousin told me today that he had a dream or not of a man but he was a shadow and I asked him to describe the shadow and he said 6ft 3in and a good build and now im tripping out. He said as soon as he woke up it went away. I didnt tell anyone about this so I KNOW he is not just messing with me. when i told him about my what happened to me he freaked out too. It happened to both of us when we woke up in the morning and then it dissapeared. What are the chances of this happening?

Lina
12-28-2007, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PersianPrince
:sl:

Good evening (it's evening for me here in the UK). I am no expert myself in this area, but I too have experienced something similar when you suddenly wake up and it feels like someone is there or has just walked out at an exceptional speed.

From what I understand, it can be many things. For a start, when we are sleeping, our mind is in a completely different state. If we're very tired the night before, our mind/body is working harder to do whatever it's supposed to do (clear out the toxins in our body and mind), therefore if we wake up suddenly (like you did with an alarm clock), it's possible your brain was perceiving something to be there.

On the other hand, you may have temporarily been in sync with the correct visual range to see angels. (Please forgive me Allah if I am wrong). I would advise reading Ayat-al-kursi before sleeping every night. If it is making you feel uneasy, perhaps you could ask a family member to wake you in the morning.

I hope I haven't said anything wrong. If anyone knows better, please feel to correct me.
Exactly.

PersianPrince
12-28-2007, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lina
Exactly.
Thank you Lina. I also was thinking - perhaps Shaytan likes us to feel uneasy about things, so if we maintain our faith in what we are reciting and we believe strongly that we are in better hands, then there's nothing to fear.

(I should take a leaf from my own book! Not saying I'm a wimp, but I often become a little anxious)

MartyrX
12-28-2007, 10:58 PM
Things like these are often referred to as lucid dreaming. It's normal and affects everyone in a different way. It felt real, but it wasn't. A simple firing of nerves in your brain.

Or it was ghosts. ;)

muslim4ever
12-30-2007, 09:29 PM
heyy i just want 2 say what up 2 everyone and that i'm new and i need buddies!! please and thank u =)

muslim4ever
12-30-2007, 09:44 PM
PEOPLE I NEED BUDDIES AND SINCE I'M NEW I HAVE NOBODY ON
MY BUDDY LIST!imsad AND I WANT 2 SAY HELLO AND PLEASE BE
MY BUDDY!! THANK U VERY MUCH:)

Maimunah
12-30-2007, 10:28 PM
salaam^^

bro muslim4ever i think ur posts are off topic.

:w:

chacha_jalebi
12-30-2007, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by normansti
It looked like a man
lets just hope bro it was a dream!!!!!!

chacha_jalebi
12-30-2007, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim4ever
PEOPLE I NEED BUDDIES AND SINCE I'M NEW I HAVE NOBODY ON
MY BUDDY LIST!imsad AND I WANT 2 SAY HELLO AND PLEASE BE
MY BUDDY!! THANK U VERY MUCH:)
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim4ever
heyy i just want 2 say what up 2 everyone and that i'm new and i need buddies!! please and thank u =)
well thats why we have national helplines such as the good old samaritans give them a ring

AnonymousPoster
12-30-2007, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
well thats why we have national helplines such as the good old samaritans give them a ring
shut up im a samaritian you can call me? yes/no? mod sister that is a sister also.

chacha_jalebi
12-30-2007, 10:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
shut up im a samaritian you can call me? yes/no? mod sister that is a sister also.
woh blud your running on a high horse!

shut up you say? one good old samaritan you are psssssh

aminahjaan
12-31-2007, 02:50 AM
CALL THE POLICE NOWWW

There are killers on the loose these days and maybe you shouuld report it it might be something very serious

BlackMamba
12-31-2007, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminahgorilla
CALL THE POLICE NOWWW
Ya u shud cuz i mean if u know it wasnt ur family then either someone broke in ur house or it was a jinn. Hopefully it was a jinn waking up for fajr.

normansti
01-01-2008, 06:02 PM
yes maybe it was a jinn waking up the same time as me for fajr. I didnt think of that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.