/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Here

PraiseB2Allah
12-27-2007, 04:29 AM
:sl:

I hope u all are doing well inshaAllah. I'm new here as u can see. I don't know what to say, accept that i look forward to benefitting from this forum inshaAllah.

jazzakullahu khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
12-27-2007, 04:32 AM
Welcome to LI, sister. :)
Just look around and visit the different sections.

I am sure you will have a warm welcome.

It is quiet now, because many members here are in the UK, and it is the middle of the night.
In about 5 hours things are likely to liven up a little ... :)
Where do you live?

PraiseB2Allah
12-27-2007, 04:35 AM
MashaAllah that was fast welcome, thanx sis...

I live in Canada....

glo
12-27-2007, 04:39 AM
So it's late evening where you are??

It is 4.30 in the morning here, and I really ought to be in bed! :D
(Especially having an ill child in bed, who is likely to be cranky in the morning ...)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PraiseB2Allah
12-27-2007, 04:45 AM
yah its 11:44 pm here...

oh thats too bad...my son was sick all day today, but thank God his feeling much better now...

How old is ur son?

glo
12-27-2007, 04:48 AM
He is 10 ... well, 11 on Friday. :)

So he is not so little anymore. It is years since he has been so poorly that I had to be up with him in the night ...

glo
12-27-2007, 04:55 AM
I will do the sensible things and try to grab some more sleep ...

Nice chatting with you. :)

PraiseB2Allah
12-27-2007, 05:02 AM
Ya u should get some sleep....having a sick child isn't easy...Thank God for the patience of a mother....

It was nice chatting with ya too

Strzelecki
12-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Wa'alaikum asalam. :)
Welcome to LI. LOVE the name!!! :D

Abdul-Raouf
12-28-2007, 02:25 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-29-2007, 02:53 AM
:sl:

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!