/* */

PDA

View Full Version : whomsoever allah guides,is truly guided,and whomsoever allah leaves to stray,non can

alimahdi
12-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Whomsoever allah guides,is truly guided,and whomsoever allah leaves to stray,non can guide him.

The messenger(may allah peace and blessings of allah be upon him)had said.
Shouldnot i guide you to what allah obliterates the sins,and with it He raises him in the ranks.They said :certainly o messenger of allah(saw).He said:performing the ablution under difficult circumstances,and the frequent pacing to the mosques,and the waiting for the prayer after the prayer.That is the tie,that is the tie.This was narrated by malk and muslim and at-tirmithi andan-nasi..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghira
12-27-2007, 08:31 AM
I forgot about that Hadith...JazakaAllahu khair for sharing. Isn't it true that performing ablution during difficult circumstances means that it is better to make ablution with cold water....that feels good...sometimes.

Pk_#2
12-27-2007, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghira
I forgot about that Hadith...JazakaAllahu khair for sharing. Isn't it true that performing ablution during difficult circumstances means that it is better to make ablution with cold water....that feels good...sometimes.
Wow mashaAllah that feels good? Alright, good on you!

JazakAllah khair thread starter, I think one of the narrations was meant to be Malik?

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Nájlá
12-27-2007, 12:18 PM
thank u for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
12-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Greetings and peace be with you alimahdi;
Whomsoever allah guides,is truly guided,and whomsoever allah leaves to stray,non can guide him.
I agree with you, and at the same time I am troubled by this because we have the same meaning within Christianity.

Beyond a doubt we are all created by the same God, yet this same God allows us to believe these same messages through different faiths.

Why should this be?

In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of one God,

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.