/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salah ud Deen: My short intro

Salah ud Deen
09-24-2005, 04:50 AM
Assalamu aliykum wa ramatullah wa barakatu,

I am a 27 yr old revert to Islam, born in the USA. I am currently attending college to attain my nursing degree. I hope to find Muslims here that represent what Islam is and look forward to discussion in a respectful way and especially topics where we may differ yet be able to converse without anger. I love you all for the sake of Allah and pray that He blesses you all in this life and the next.

Wa salaam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
F.Y.
09-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Assalamualikum brother
I hope you feel welcome here.
I like your avatar by the way - it's...cool.
Oh and yay for nurses! I'm studying Education at uni and I do believe we are way underrated. I could go on about this for ages, but I don't think this is the time or the place.
May Allah bless you brother and may you be amongst the dwellers of Jannatul Firdos.

Peace.

Zuko
09-24-2005, 10:51 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums :brother: ... The weird thing is, when I saw the title, I thoguht this was a biography of Salahuddin Ayyubi:p ... Anyway, enjoy your stay...

:w:

Khayal
09-25-2005, 01:03 AM

:welcome: Br. to the Forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
09-25-2005, 05:48 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum! :D

Khattab
09-26-2005, 01:13 AM

Welcome brother, I read your story, may Allah (SWT) make you and all of us steadfast upon his religion, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.