/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heyyy

mestiza
12-27-2007, 11:51 PM
Hi Im Halima, A muslim girl belonging to a biracial fammillyyy.......currently studying at college (argh). Dunno what else to write :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
12-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Greetings,

Welcome to the forum. :)

What are you studying?

Peace

mestiza
12-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Maths,Further Maths and Art!

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
12-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Assalam o Allikum
Welcome to the forum!
inshaAllah i hope you will have a beneficial time here :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
czgibson
12-28-2007, 12:13 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by mestiza
Best of luck with them!

Peace

Abdul-Raouf
12-28-2007, 02:22 AM
Assalamu alaikkum

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-29-2007, 02:56 AM
:sl:

:w:

adeeb
12-29-2007, 02:58 AM
welcome home, sis!

Souljette
01-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Salamualikummm sis

al Amaanah
01-03-2008, 09:18 PM
:salamext:

welcome to LI ukhti. insha Allah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

:w:

Jayda
01-07-2008, 06:26 PM
hola mestiza!

i hope you do not mind my question... but where do you come from? i noticed that your screen name is from spanish castas... outside of the americas i do not think many people know what a mestizo is... (or a criolla, such as myself), but i noticed you said 'maths' instead of 'math' which is a british thing... are you british or latina? or both! lol which would be kind of interesting since i do not see that...

que Dios te bendiga

------
01-07-2008, 07:16 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum :D

mestiza
01-12-2008, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jayda
hola mestiza!

i hope you do not mind my question... but where do you come from? i noticed that your screen name is from spanish castas... outside of the americas i do not think many people know what a mestizo is... (or a criolla, such as myself), but i noticed you said 'maths' instead of 'math' which is a british thing... are you british or latina? or both! lol which would be kind of interesting since i do not see that...

que Dios te bendiga

well my heritage is: part Moroccan,part Filipina, I have also Spanish,Japanese and American mixes, and yes I am British! lol

Omari
01-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the forums Halima.
I hope your stay here will benefit you the same way it has benefited all of us.
peace
Omari

*Maysun
01-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahamatul Lahi Wabarakatuh

welcome to Li islamic Forum sis In sha Allah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here

al Amaanah
01-18-2008, 04:26 PM
well my heritage is: part Moroccan,part Filipina, I have also Spanish,Japanese and American mixes, and yes I am British! lol
moroccan? cool masha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.