/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to cope with Anti-Islamic Groups

MalikZ
12-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Im on a forum and being one of a few muslims i want to know how to cope with the hate...i feel very very sad at this,i converted to islam when i was only 12,please help

Offensive Text Here: [link removed]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-28-2007, 04:35 PM
:salamext:

Be patient bro, if they purposely don't want to learn about Islam - then that's their problem and not yours.

I think one of the best ways to tell about Islam without having too much haters is to post some Islamic links which give a good, simple explanation about Islam. For example;

http://beconvinced.com

http://islamreligion.com

http://islam-guide.com

Post them links and then leave, anyone who wants to benefit from them can do so, and whoever tries to offend you - you don't even need to respond to them insha Allah. :)

May Allah keep you firmer and patient upon Islam and reward you with good in this life and the next. ameen.

Isambard
12-28-2007, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MalikZ
Im on a forum and being one of a few muslims i want to know how to cope with the hate...i feel very very sad at this,i converted to islam when i was only 12,please help

Offensive Text Here: http://www.mnet.co.za/profiles/bba/F...tid=15359&cp=1
Its not hate if you started by condemning folks to hell for disagreeing with you.

MartyrX
12-28-2007, 10:56 PM
No offense, but you told them Allah will punish them. Thats usually not a way to win over the hearts and minds of unbelievers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
12-28-2007, 11:01 PM
i think it's best to simply ignore them and esp. if you are a new muslim, you should focus more on learning about islam.
if you try to respond to all the hate you find on the net, you will be busy 24 hours a day.
besides, bigots love it when you get offended.

NoName55
12-28-2007, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext:

Be patient bro, if they purposely don't want to learn about Islam - then that's their problem and not yours.

are you not supposed to remove links to anti-Islam materials and sites?

NoName55
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MalikZ

Offensive Text Here: http://www.******ing.aspx?bid=10&tid=15359&cp=1
nice advert

snakelegs
12-29-2007, 01:36 AM
i just checked the site out. it's not an anti-islamic site per se. it seems to be a social for african people to hang out "where africa meets".
like most forums (probably) it had some bigoted posts about muslims and islam.
to the OP, again i advise you to ignore it and learn about islam instead of wasting your energy.

sur
02-22-2008, 01:29 AM
another anti islamic deceptive site. Be wary.

Best not to bring attention and free advertising for anti Islamic sites. We only support them by posting links to them.

AvarAllahNoor
02-22-2008, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
I think it's best to simply ignore them and esp. if you are a new muslim, you should focus more on learning about islam.
if you try to respond to all the hate you find on the net, you will be busy 24 hours a day.
besides, bigots love it when you get offended.
True. Though some people just don't like religion fullstop. Leave them be, and perfect yourself in your own religion.

true believer
02-26-2008, 09:55 PM
salam brother
hang in der, Allah [inshalla] will
surely reward u 4 it later. ppl like dat are not
even worth listening to. they just igorent [hope i spelled dat right...]
because they dont know alot about islam and instantly feel it is a
threat to them,so instead of finding out more, [like da fools dat they are] they chose to
rebel against it and put others down for it. wen those people dont understand
something, they feel like it is making THEM feel small so they chose to disrespect innocent muslim [who have done no wrong] AND make them feel smaller.

so overall they do it out because they feel insecure so hurting others make them feel
betta about themselves. da best thing U can do is ignore and avoid people like dat.
if u came across them, dont even give them da time of day and just act like u dont care. because u shouldnt really. they cant harm u, just be patient and put ur trust in allah. learn to be da best muslim u can.

we all as muslims should be caring about wat our lord thinks of us instead of mindless human being who have nothing betta 2 do den harass innocent people.
Focus on ur deen, forget da world. just remember Allah, our lord and creator.
because at da end of the day, He is da one who gives us everything we
have AND He is also da one who can [so easily] take it away too.

ps omg! i wrote so much!
dis is offically my longest reply, so far.
but oh well, it was worth ur time! lol
anways be strong my brothers and sisters,
wen life gets hard, turn to Allah, be patient and put ur trust in Him.
dis life is short and so is ur time on earth, use ur time wisely
and always strive to be da best muslims u can because ur good deeds are all
u have in da hereafter. OK dats enough from me. salam and peace be upon all of u!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.