/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Think about it...?

Awaken
12-29-2007, 05:44 AM
Salam

Well, as you all know that Islam is a growing religion and for a growing religion, it needs some effort in it.

Effort? Yeah I'm talking about effort. Nowadays, as you have seen in the media stating that Muslim are terrorizing the world due to JIHAD and with these, it had come to my conclusion that isn't the time of converting or reverting non-muslim let it be only to ALLAH(S.W.T)? Let only Allah "open" these non-muslim mind and make them realise about reality. (Allah works in it on mysterious way...)

What I'm trying to say is this... The time of domination, converting or reverting had happened is the Years of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) (Bang! Now what you have seen, a lot of people are becoming Muslim.)

Now, these years, these millenium, it is not the age of creating JIHAD against the non-muslim, however, it is the age of JIHAD against oneself. Meaning, the age of converting happens during the period of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) Now, is the age of CORRECTING(when i say correcting I'm referring to oneself) islam. With that, I believe it needs effort, starting from the individual. Don't you agree?

Between quantity or quality which is better?
As for me I prefer quality than quantity (It useless when you have a lot of followers and their moral is lacking:enough!:. However it is great when you have a little follower and their moral is at it's peak!:sunny:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
01-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Nowadays we should correct the ways of the muslims first, then think about treying to revert people to islam , its is still important to give dawah to non muslims.

As i am born muslim and like many others in my position we get really happy when we hear someone reverting to islam allahamdulillah,thet will take it more seriously and the more of them there are the better society will become.

but i agree with you when we look at quantity , there is no shortage of muslims in this world, but when you look for true muslims , then the amount is less, i include my self in the quantity and not quality bit.

If we all followed is islam properly from today, i know by zuhar time tommorow a lot of problems would disappear.

example the police would have nothing to do, the drug dealers would be out of business, you would able to walk around without fear

Belief_is_Power
01-01-2008, 05:26 PM
yes I agree, we muslims have to correct ourselves first before we correct non-muslims. Once we have achieved this then we can finally bring the rest of society to Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!