/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Get a load of

جوري
12-29-2007, 06:23 AM
This
thought you guys might really appreciate the above article..

one lady of interest is

MARITAL STATUS

Married, one child

EDUCATION

Bachelor of Science, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, USA (1999); Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Misr University of Science and Technology, Cairo, Egypt (2004)

CAREER

Intern in gynaecology/obstetrics; sports psychology; co-founder of the Junior Egyptian European Partnership Chamber

SPORTS PRACTISED

Swimming, rowing, tennis and squash

SPORTS CAREER

Participated in three editions of the Olympic Games: 1992 in Barcelona, 1996 in Atlanta and 2000 in Sydney (semi-finalist in the 50 and 100m freestyle); participated in Swimming World Championships in Rome in 1994 and in Perth in 1998 (semi-finalist in 50 and 100m freestyle); three gold medals, two silver medals and one World Cup bronze medal in 1994-1995; six times silver medallist and four times bronze medallist at the African Championships in 1990; multiple gold, silver and bronze medallist at the African Games in 1991, 1995 and 1999; twice gold medallist (50 and 100m freestyle) and silver medallist (200m freestyle) in the Mediterranean Games in 1997; 11-times gold medallist (50, 100, 200, 400 and 800m freestyle; 100 and 200m backstroke; 200m medley; three relays) and once silver medallist (100m butterfly) in the Pan-Arab Games in 1997; ten times gold medallist (50, 100, 200 and 400m freestyle; 50, 100 and 200m backstroke; 50 and 100m butterfly; 200m medley) in the Arab Games in 1999 – also nominated “Athletes of the Games”; participated in NCAA championships in the USA (1st in 4 x 50m freestyle relay; 2nd in 100m freestyle and 5th in 50m freestyle); Egyptian Champion (1989-2000); Egyptian record holder in 50, 100 and 200m freestyle events, 100 and 200m backstroke, and 50 and 100m butterfly.

SPORTS ADMINISTRATION

Founder of the Egyptian Olympians Association; technical manager of the Egyptian national swimming team; member of the Egyptian Olympic Committee Athletes’ Commission, member of the Egyptian Olympic Committee; member of the the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Foundation Board and Executive Committee

HOBBIES

Riding horses, cooking

AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS

Order of Merit (1st class) of the Arab Republic of Egypt (1995); Egypt's Athlete of the Year (1991-1998); Prince Faisal Order of Merit for Sport; Arab Athlete of the Games, Jordan (1998)

HISTORICAL IOC

Elected as an active athlete; member of the following Commissions : Athletes (nominated in 2002, elected in 2004); Medical (2003-)
http://www.olympic.org/uk/organisati..._uk.asp?id=900

You can have it all!

but click on first link for more stories

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
12-29-2007, 06:34 AM
Impressive lady, Ambrosia!

(P.S. I tried going back to bed, like you said. But hubby had pinched all the blanket for himself, and I couldn't find a way of sneaking back under it ... :D)

جوري
12-29-2007, 06:38 AM
lol.. eh what is important is that you gave it a try :shade: you see here I am typing too when I should have been snoozin' last we talked :okay:

but this time I'll be a goodie.. I'll sign off :p
gnight

p.s I have these really strange craving for 'weeniwotsits' do they still sell that in tesco?

glo
12-29-2007, 06:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
but this time I'll be a goodie.. I'll sign off :p
gnight
Ha! I heard that one before ... about an hour ago! :D

p.s I have these really strange craving for 'weeniwotsits' do they still sell that in tesco?
I'm sure they do.
There is a Tesco open 24 hours just down the road from me. Shall I get you some?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-29-2007, 06:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Ha! I heard that one before ... about an hour ago! :D

I'm sure they do.
There is a Tesco open 24 hours just down the road from me. Shall I get you some?
:haha: you gave me my first laugh for the day .. thank you..

I have unusual cravings for honey, anchovies and weeniwotsits, actually in that order.. what I might do is go put a straw in the little tiny honey boxes we have in the fridge

and hopefully it will take care of the other two strange ones.. :p
yeah that is a good idea or drown it in some tea..
ah but it means the world you offered the weenies. :D

ok ok now I am going to bed imsad well.. after I have my tea.. that is it.. I am losing it now ;D

gnight.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.