/* */

PDA

View Full Version : important things

islamiii
12-29-2007, 03:25 PM
important things
these are thing which are quite common among us we donot consider them as important as they are . what are the teaching of RAsaool(SAW).
Malik :: Book 56 : Hadith 56.1.2
Malik related to me from Suhayl ibn Abu Salih from his father from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When you hear a man say, 'The people are ruined,' he himself is the most ruined of them all."

Malik :: Book 56 : Hadith 56.1.3
Malik related to me from Abu'z-Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Let none of you complain about time, for Allah is time.'

Malik :: Book 56 : Hadith 56.6.14
Malik related to me from Nafi from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Two must not converse secretly to the exclusion of another person."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.