/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request!

Noddy
12-30-2007, 02:04 AM
Salam.

Is there anywhere where i am able to download the full video of the quran with English translation translation. I'm tryin to do the best to follow the right path but listening to music while im out is all i can do untill i am able to find mp3 or mp4 verison to put into my ipod. Listening to music has played alot in my life and i feel its right to leave now rather than later.

Sorry if i posted in the wrong section.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
12-30-2007, 02:26 AM
:sl:Noddy
Will a computer download do?
:w:

Yanal
12-30-2007, 02:39 AM
If so here's a link to download surahs individually click here

and if you want all together this link might work. here

Noddy
12-30-2007, 02:45 AM
Thanks Yanal. I can't see anywhere on those two sites which you have given me with an audio or video download of the full quran :|

Thanks anyways :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
12-30-2007, 02:53 AM
:sl:
I thought i told you that i would give you a download link do you really want a audiio or video website if yes tell me i will find it:w:

Noddy
12-30-2007, 02:54 AM
Yesh please....

Yanal
12-30-2007, 02:55 AM
Here better http://www.quranenglish.com/

hope you enjoy on your mp3

jzcasejz
12-30-2007, 03:03 AM
I can't find MP4 videos with english translation, but this website has plenty of Qur'an recitations: www.quranicaudio.com

Yanal
12-30-2007, 03:08 AM
:sl:izcaseiz
I know it is hard to find MP4 versions. I wonder why? MP4 has been out long enought but looks like west isn't the best for translations updated programs :D

and thanks for taking my client i showed him the links and you showed him too taking clients of mine is all you can do( jokes )

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.