/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Stirring things up a bit...

Rana0614
12-30-2007, 02:44 AM
Hey, my name is Rana... born and raised muslim, but am slowly pulling away from what has been shoved down my throat since birth. I'm questioning anything and everything in my life, the most significant being my religion.

I'm a debater, I'm an arguer, and I'm not easily intimidated... I question everything and am now questioning what this religion truly consists of. Hopefully I can find the answers here.

Hope to speak to all you guys at one point,
-Rana

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
12-30-2007, 02:59 AM
:sl:

START POSTING & BE ACTIVE INSHA'ALLAH. ASK ANY QS. & U'LL GET YOUR ANSWERS AS WELL..:smile:
:w:

Souljette
01-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Salamualikum..hpe u get ur answers here

muslim1
01-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Salam Sis. Welcome to u. Ask whatever u like. Islam is the only reiligion where u can ask anything, and u will always find answer. :peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chosen
01-03-2008, 11:40 PM
I am christian...that being said i believe everyone has the right to believe and practice religion as they choose...but questioning ones religion is a healthy pracitice no matter what religion you practice...having your questions answered will either bring you closer to islam or make you go further from it..either way believing a religion simply because you are told to is meaningless..you have to fully understand what your religion means..then make a educated decision to follow it...only then does it mean something...so ask away..and understand always that religious beliefs are very personal..so take your time, study carefully and take your journey seriously..peace

glo
01-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Welcome to LI, Rana

If you enjoy debate, then you are in the right place.
Hopefully you will find some friendly people along the way too. :)

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.