/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what kind of hijab does your mother or sister wear ?

adeeb
12-30-2007, 01:57 PM
what kind of hijab do they wear and do they wear in proper manner?

what's your favorite? what kind of hijab you want your sister, mother, or wife to wear?
:okay:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al Amaanah
12-30-2007, 02:00 PM

striving for niqab.

:w:

adeeb
12-30-2007, 02:02 PM
my mom wear kind of turkish hijab... but i want my wife in the future (i'm single) to wear niqab, insha Allah...ameen

Periwinkle18
12-30-2007, 02:04 PM
whts the difference between turkish hijab and saudi hijab??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
adeeb
12-30-2007, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
whts the difference between turkish hijab and saudi hijab??
turkish hijab without face veil.. but saudi NIQAB cover your face too

which one do u prefer?

adeeb
12-30-2007, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl: broI don't think it's appropriate to ask this kind of question. It's kind of exposing sins and in all honesty, I doubt any decent muslim would want to talk about their sisters/mother behind their back...hope you understand what I mean. :)
yes i do.. this just kind of survey... nothing to do with backbitting... maybe u can share if ure sister non-hijabis or they wear hijab but lack of knowledge about it... (for example)

it's simple, dont take it too difficult....brother :okay:

Periwinkle18
12-30-2007, 02:16 PM
i perfer the saudi niqaab but rite now im doing the turkish hijab will start the saudi one soon.InshaAllah

gladTidings
12-30-2007, 02:16 PM
:sl:

Sorry bro but I have to agree with alpha dude, besides how will it benefit you to know who wears what type of hijab?

adeeb
12-30-2007, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peĆ£rl

Sorry bro but I have to agree with alpha dude, besides how will it benefit you to know who wears what type of hijab?
u know kind of survey right... we can know what people think about hijab and what they wear...

it will end up with data, what kind of hijab do most people wear... :okay:

if u disagree, u can pass... imsad

al Amaanah
12-31-2007, 03:03 PM
just a question people, if u wanna answer, answer. if not, dont.

Pk_#2
12-31-2007, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah
just a question people, if u wanna answer, answer. if not, dont.

No it isn't just a question, it is a personal one, not even about themselves/ourselves but about our sisters and mothers, as for the sisters and mothers that don't wear hijaab, who are we to display their sins/faults?

I think this thread should be closed, Take no offence @ thread starter.

Peace out.

chacha_jalebi
12-31-2007, 03:20 PM
yeah, although your intention may be different it does sound dodgy bro

maybe you can re phrase it and instead of saying your mother/sister, just say generally which hijab do people like or something

Ummu Sufyaan
01-02-2008, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
No it isn't just a question, it is a personal one, not even about themselves/ourselves but about our sisters and mothers, as for the sisters and mothers that don't wear hijaab, who are we to display their sins/faults?

I think this thread should be closed, Take no offence @ thread starter.

Peace out.
i agree. no offence, but im not sure what it has to do with anyone how i, my mother or sisters dress.

adeeb
01-02-2008, 09:28 AM
:hmm: ok then, i'm sorry.. :omg:

the moderator can close the thread if u think it's wrong or not good...:(

ive never thought that way...:omg: :phew :scared: :heated:

Al-Zaara
01-02-2008, 09:38 AM
^ Selam aleykum brother,

I waited until you posted, to decide what to do with this thread. I believe it is better to close it, as so much objection has come... I could see your intention was not bad, so don't worry about it, brother.

Thread closed. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.