/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Putting headphone for the baby inside the tummy

syilla
01-02-2008, 03:50 AM
:salamext:

I had a friend who put headphone on her tummy for the baby to listen (quran of course).

But i think it is better to read yourself (if you're not busy) or listen to the quran yourself...hoping that the baby will benefit too from it.

There are so many products out there that produce frequency to put on the stomach for the pregnant lady lol... :D.

so what do you think? to put directly near the baby...or the mother's ears herself.

:coolious: Hope that i'm making sense. Sorry for the weird question. :exhausted

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-02-2008, 03:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
:salamext:

I had a friend who put headphone on her tummy for the baby to listen (quran of course).

But i think it is better to read yourself (if you're not busy) or listen to the quran yourself...hoping that the baby will benefit too from it.

There are so many products out there that produce frequency to put on the stomach for the pregnant lady lol... :D.

so what do you think? to put directly near the baby...or the mother's ears herself.

:coolious: Hope that i'm making sense. Sorry for the weird question. :exhausted
:sl:

I do not favor the idea of putting speakers on the tummy for the baby to hear, unless it is a recording of the mothers voice.

A baby is capable of hearing several months before being born. A mother to be can give a baby a great gift by talking out loud to her unborn baby as often as possible. Being born is a very strong physical and emotional trauma. If an unborn baby can gain recognition of the mothers voice before being born, the trauma of birth is greatly reduced as soon as the new born baby hears the familiar mothers voice. This can be of tremendous value if in the even there are some medical problems that need to be taken care of while a new born. The sound of a loving familiar voice will reduce all the fears and emotional trauma.

syilla
01-02-2008, 04:05 AM
If an unborn baby can gain recognition of the mothers voice before being born, the trauma of birth is greatly reduced as soon as the new born baby hears the familiar mothers voice. This can be of tremendous value if in the even there are some medical problems that need to be taken care of while a new born. The sound of a loving familiar voice will reduce all the fears and emotional trauma.
I fully agree on this :).

But do you think the fetus can listen too when they are still few weeks old.

syilla
01-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Example of the products :uuh:

Prenatal Educational Systems

A device you strap to your pregnant belly like an electronic fanny pack that plays a rhythm of sounds for an unborn baby that resembles a mother's heartbeat… but not quite. The rhythms are actually different and random. Let us get this straight: as the baby starts to distinguish the difference between the mother's heartbeat and the "fake" heartbeat - the learning begins. What? Surely, you jest. So, as the baby is growing and thriving in the womb listening to the mother's heartbeat, they want you to throw in an erratic heartbeat for an hour twice a day? Why would you ever do that? So the baby thinks mom has been in a car accident? We would never mess with our baby's brainwaves in utero and neither should you!

The BebeSounds Prenatal Gift Set includes a maternity belt, fetal speakers, a 60-minute Mozart cassette, a 60 minute Mozart CD, and an adapter that converts your single headphone jack into two jacks. This lets you and your baby listen to the same music together. Place the fetal speakers in their pockets on the maternity belt, connect them to your own cassette player, and play our special tape. You get the benefits of support and your baby gets the benefits form prenatal stimulation.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
01-02-2008, 04:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
I fully agree on this :).

But do you think the fetus can listen too when they are still few weeks old.
We know that hearing is possible at a very early age. We also have reason to believe that an unborn baby is soothed by the sound of it's mother's heart beat, which may be the first sound it recognizes.

For the age of hearing sounds, there may be some disagreement.

By the 12th week the physical components of hearing are developed enough so at least by that age it is very possible. By the 20th week responses to sound can be demonstrated, so hearing and response to sounds does occur by the 20th week.

Myself I believe the possibility for hearing exists at the 4th or 5th week. But I doubt if there is any developed recognition or processing of sound until sometime between the 12th and 20th week.

syilla
01-02-2008, 04:46 AM
^^^ InshaAllah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.