/* */

PDA

View Full Version : video helps u refute the misconception that Allah is a different god

hiphat
01-02-2008, 12:05 PM
here is a video that refutes the misconception that Allah is a different god
it's done with pictures and clips ,sound effects........i guess u'll like it
it's divided into 2 parts ....here r the links:

part1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxDYgj0-65c
part2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8nzBHI0hY

hope it may benefit u in the field of dawa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
01-02-2008, 01:08 PM
:sl:

The best refutation I have ever seen is this thread:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...-word-god.html

hiphat
01-02-2008, 08:14 PM
well i've went through the thread......it's good.....but u know i don't see that it refutes the misconception......it talks about a certain case(it's an important case i know) and the diferent opinions related to it .......but again i guess the misconception is't refuted

any way thank u for the thread and the reply

Woodrow
01-02-2008, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hiphat
well i've went through the thread......it's good.....but u know i don't see that it refutes the misconception......it talks about a certain case(it's an important case i know) and the diferent opinions related to it .......but again i guess the misconception is't refuted

any way thank u for the thread and the reply

the Beauty of the thread is it is Fundemenalist Christians doing the complaining. They were the ones hollering that Allaah(swt) is a different God(st) but when Malasia made it illegal for them to use the name, they suddenly became the ones hollering that they had been calling Him Allaah(swt) even before the Qur'an.

If you can use the other persons own words, it is always many times more valuable than the best refutation we can put up As it is the refutation they will read or watch.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hiphat
01-03-2008, 07:47 PM
yeah i see the point.......
they refute the misconception themselves

coooooool !!!

Woodrow
01-03-2008, 08:04 PM
yeah i see the point.......
they refute the misconception themselves

coooooool !!!

Right. I apologize for hijacking your thread. I wanted to get that thread noticed before it died.

Your videos, are very good refutations.

Whatsthepoint
01-03-2008, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
the Beauty of the thread is it is Fundemenalist Christians doing the complaining. They were the ones hollering that Allaah(swt) is a different God(st) but when Malasia made it illegal for them to use the name, they suddenly became the ones hollering that they had been calling Him Allaah(swt) even before the Qur'an.
Allah is a word. Arabic speaking Christians and muslims may use the same word for God, yet their concepts of god are still different.
What the action of the Malaysian Christians refutes is the moon good theory...

hiphat
01-04-2008, 10:53 PM

Right. I apologize for hijacking your thread. I wanted to get that thread noticed before it died.

Your videos, are very good refutations.

it's okay

thank you any way

hiphat
01-04-2008, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Allah is a word. Arabic speaking Christians and muslims may use the same word for God, yet their concepts of god are still different.
what do u mean by the moon good theory?

Fishman
01-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Muslims believe in the same God as Christians, its just that they believe in different things about him.
:w:

Whatsthepoint
01-04-2008, 10:58 PM
what do u mean by the moon good theory?
I think there are claims of Allah being the name of a preislamic arabic moon good.

hiphat
01-06-2008, 03:19 PM
I think there are claims of Allah being the name of a preislamic arabic moon good.
yeah i heard before about such claims but as u said they're just claims
that's not true

what's the authentic source that says that Allah is a moon god?
i guess there is not

unfortunately every day people come up with wrong notions that don't have any relation to islam, and keep circulating them ....
just hope u'll not believe such notions right away before questioning them

any way what muslims say about Allah is not out of speculation ...as happens in some religions...it's based on revelation from god Himself, u know a credible source ......and this source is the Quran ,the last divine revelation in which every thing about Allah is mentioned.

thank u for participating in the topic

Woodrow
01-06-2008, 04:10 PM
as best as I can find the nonsense about the Moongod came about because of the Ottoman empire's national flag. The crescent moon with a star. at some point the non-Muslims associated the flag with Islam and it has now become a world wide symbol for Islam. the truth is that except for the Shahadah, we have no symbol of recognition and anything about the moon is related to the physical aspects of the moon and not limited to Islam.

Variations of Allaah(swt) have been used by Jews, Christians, Sabians and Muslims. It was used long before Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)

hiphat
01-06-2008, 07:58 PM
as best as I can find the nonsense about the Moongod came about because of the Ottoman empire's national flag. The crescent moon with a star. at some point the non-Muslims associated the flag with Islam and it has now become a world wide symbol for Islam. the truth is that except for the Shahadah, we have no symbol of recognition and anything about the moon is related to the physical aspects of the moon and not limited to Islam.

Variations of Allaah(swt) have been used by Jews, Christians, Sabians and Muslims. It was used long before Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)

thanx for the info

Whatsthepoint
01-06-2008, 08:07 PM
any way what muslims say about Allah is not out of speculation ...as happens in some religions...it's based on revelation from god Himself, u know a credible source ......and this source is the Quran ,the last divine revelation in which every thing about Allah is mentioned.
I disagree.
:)

AvarAllahNoor
01-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Silly banananananas, God is the one and same, just has so many names.

hiphat
01-07-2008, 02:47 PM
I disagree.
:)
it's up to u.......but if u question the authenticity of the Quran , i hope that u make a comprehensive objective study of the subject until u reach the truth ....the real truth ! and if u r interested and wanna books on that ,i can send u some (if u want)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.