/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hijab

AnonymousPoster
01-02-2008, 01:53 PM
i just wanted to know, do you get punished for not wearing hijab( the head covering)? i have just recently started wearing hijab, however i feel when i am not wearing it i am a much better person, as in i read namaz try and read quran and be a good person.so will their be a punishment for not wearing hijab in the grave? and what if you dress modestly but without hijab? im really confused :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
01-03-2008, 01:16 AM
:salamext:

Hijab is about modesty ukhtee....

To be able to wear it confidently you have truly love it and understand what is hijab is really about.

Try learning more about the hijab...InshaAllah.

Nájlá
01-03-2008, 07:41 PM
yes you have to wear the hijab as the post said that its better to love wearing it and when you love it u will confortable wearing it believe me u will love it my sister was like that she didnt like wearing it because she felt ashamed going to english school. but then we learned her how to love it and she did and alhamdullah now she dosnt even takes it off inside the house only when she goes to bed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.