/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who am I?

scholaradvisor
01-03-2008, 01:01 AM
:sl:

my name is Imran Admani. i am a graduated scholar (moulana/alim/shaikh) who studied in a darul uluum situated in Leicester, where i studied for 7 years. I learnt arabic grammer, syntext, hadith, quran, islamic law and many other subjects.
insha allah i will be answering to the best of my ability any questions and queries peolple have. i will also try and advise people to the best of my ability.

About myself
currently i am living in the UK. I teach privately from my home and I also teach arabic to adults on a weekly basis. On the weekends i travel to neioughboring cities to teach children there. I hope i can be of benefit to the viewers and any one asking any questions.

You can also message me privately in this site where i will talk to you on a private basis.

alahamdulillah i have written a book regarding the life of the prophet Muhammed صلى الله عليه وسلم. i will insha allah try to publish parts of it every week in this forum site. the title of my book is "A drop from the ocean of his life". This biography is very short compared to his whole life. So hence the title "drop from the ocean", because a drop is nothing compared to the water in the ocean as is nothing this biography compared to his life.
i hope you enjoy reading it and post your comments about it.

jazakallah

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
01-04-2008, 02:08 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum!

"A drop from the ocean of his life".
Beautiful title, Mashaa Allaah.

Hope you enjoy ur stay!

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-05-2008, 08:21 PM
:sl:

جوري
01-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Wonderful.. Masha'Allah
:welcome: aboard akhi.. you are needed Stat in comparative and in refutation..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ژاله
01-06-2008, 06:18 AM
welcome to the forum sheikh!

adeeb
01-06-2008, 06:26 AM
welcome... masha Allah!!

Periwinkle18
01-06-2008, 11:15 AM
Assalam o alikum
Welcom to the forum hope u enjoy ur stay

Abdul-Raouf
01-07-2008, 03:26 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!