/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Everything we do..

Abu Muslim
01-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Taken from: http://www.dhikrullah.com/dhikr

..we do it for you, oh Allah..that should be our life motto.

Umar bin al-Khattaab relates that: ‘I heard the Messenger of Allaah, (sallAllahu alayhi wasallam), saying, “Verily actions are by intentions, and for every person is what he intended”

Everyone knows the hadeeth about the first people to be thrown into hell being the mujahid, the qari and the aalim who didn’t do the deeds for the sake of Allah. subhan’Allah the great act of jihaad feesabililah, if not done for the sake of Allah sincerely can maybe land you into fire, what about everything else.

Its possible to get rewarded for EVERYTHING, even just waking up and living and eating if you make your intention that you wake up for the sake of Allah and you live for the sake of Allah and you eat for the sake of Allah and so on. As one kafir woman put it so nicely one time in a song except her intentions were screwed.

Everything I do - I do it for you..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
adeeb
01-04-2008, 03:00 AM
:sl:

yeah, everything i do, i do it for U (Allah)...

eat, drink, walk, read, sleep,study, pray, fast, pay zakah, hajj, jihad and many more....

it's my life motto insha Allah...

thanks for sharing..:thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!