/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sharah riyaad us-saaliheen in english

Ummu Sufyaan
01-04-2008, 10:31 AM
:sl:
Im refering to An-Nawai's one (is there more than one sharh), rahimahullah, is this avaible anywhere?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
01-06-2008, 07:15 AM
*bump

Silver Pearl
01-06-2008, 09:15 AM
:wasalamex

I don't know how many commentaries are out there on Riyadh As-Saliheen but I know:

Sharh Riyadh As-Saliheen by Uthaymeen (http://www.tarbiyyahbookstore.com/st...&cat=10&page=1)

Daleel Al-Faliheen Sharh Riyadh As-Saliheen by Muhammad Al-Siddiqi

Tahzeebu Daleel Al-Faliheen Sharh Riyadh As-Saliheen by Ibraheem Ma'rouf

You can find all the books I'm sure, The Daleel Al-Faliheen is arabic only as far as I know, I've seen Tahzeebu Daleel Al-Faliheen in English (abridged version), I'm not sure about the english version by Uthaymeen's one. I've seen parts of its chapter's in english on the net but not the whole book.

MinAhlilHadeeth
01-06-2008, 11:06 AM
:salamext:

Shaykh 'Uthaymeen's one, I believe volume one has been translated and is available.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
01-06-2008, 11:15 AM
o, i made a mistake. :-[
the sharh is by sh. uthaymeen. :-[ :hiding:

Shaykh 'Uthaymeen's one, I believe volume one has been translated and is available.
do u know where, sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.