/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HELP, plz make dua for me i need a miracle

sabah
01-04-2008, 05:52 PM
:sl: muslim ummah, and those of other faiths and with no faith (i think i should have wrote every1)

well the title kind of explains it. I have my exams coming up next monday and i havent done hardly no revising :laugh:. So i need a miracle, is there any special dua i can read to help me get through it because im STRESSED now. If not ill have to ask to be snowed in so its delayed.
Inshaallah ill learn my leson for next time!! :cry:

thanks!!!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
01-04-2008, 06:06 PM
:salamext:

Insha Allah we will keep you and the ummah in our prayers sister.

Here's a good dua'

Allahumma inni 'a'udhubika minal hammi walhuzni, Wal'ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, Wa dal'id-daiyni wa ghalabatir-rajal

‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

Sahih al-Bukhari, 7/158

This is how special the dua' is:

Once, they came to Abu ad-Darda' while he was in the mosque, saying to him: "O Abu ad-Darda'! Your house has been burned down!" He replied: "By Allah, it has not been burned down." They said: "It has been burned down!" He replied: "By Allah, it has not been burned down." They went to see that the fire had consumed everything in the area, and had stopped right at Abu ad-Darda''s house, and he did not even get up to go see for himself. They came back and asked him: "What drove you to insist that it had not been burned down?" He replied: "The Messenger of Allah had taught me some words that, if I say them, I will not be stricken with any harm," - he is secure! - "'O Allah, I seek refuge with You from sadness and grief, and I seek refuge with You from inability and laziness, and I seek refuge with You from cowardliness and stinginess, and I seek refuge with You from being overpowered by debts and men,' so, I made this supplication."

In regards to this same supplication, Abu Umamah narrated: "I was sitting in the mosque, when the Messenger of Allah asked me: "What is wrong, Abu Umamah?" I replied: "I am in distress because of a debt that I owe." The Prophet then told me: "Supplicate with these words ('O Allah, I seek refuge with You from sadness and grief...')." So, I supplicated with these words, and Allah removed my distress, and paid off my debt."

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...efuge-you.html

Insha Allah it will be of some benefit to you and others.

Eric H
01-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Greetings and peace be with you sabah;

Pray as if everything depends on God.
Work as if everything depends on your own efforts.

Switch your mobile phone off; stay away from the internet and your friends until Monday night.

We can pray for you, but we need to know you are doing your very best with the time you have left.

Blessings and peace, and I will keep you in my prayers until Monday

Eric

mariam.
01-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahmeem
assalaamu alaikum sister, I think these dua'as are beautiful .. and I hope it can help you Insha'allah, but you have to do your best and study as possible you can, because prophet mohammad peace be upon him said:"Tie your camel and rely on God".

Dua Before Studying

Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’ unii.
O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen.
O Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You.

Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘amiran bi thikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika.
O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.

Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.
(Oh Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and best if aid. Protector and the best of aid.

Dua After Studying

Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara’tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu ‘allaya inda hagati elayhi. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na’mal wakeel.
Oh Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (Oh Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. (Oh Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

Dua While Studying Something Difficult

Allahumma la sahla illama ja-’altahu sahla wa anta taj ‘alu al hazana etha shi’ta sahla.
O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.

Dua For Concentration

“Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan.”

“Blessings of God be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O God, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget.”

Dua For Anxiety

Allahumma inni a’oodhoo bika minal-hammi-walhazan. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal-ghammi-wal-kasal. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal jubni wal bukhl. Wa’a oodhoo bikal min ghalabatid-dayni-waqarir rijal.
Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.

Dua For Distress

Allahumma rahmataka arjoo falaa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata ‘aynin wa aslih-lee sha’nee kullahu, laa ilaha illa anta.
O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jayda
01-04-2008, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabah
:sl: muslim ummah, and those of other faiths and with no faith (i think i should have wrote every1)

well the title kind of explains it. I have my exams coming up next monday and i havent done hardly no revising :laugh:. So i need a miracle, is there any special dua i can read to help me get through it because im STRESSED now. If not ill have to ask to be snowed in so its delayed.

thanks!!!

may God grant you the miracle of being surprised by the capabilities He has given you :)

Amen

gladTidings
01-04-2008, 11:34 PM
:sl: Sis,

I feel the same as you, my exams start on Tuesday and I feel I have not worked hard enough... so make dua'a for me too people:P. Sorry for stealing your thread.

The dua'a by prophet Yunus should be read abundantly because of the power behind it: La Illaaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu min adh dhalimeen.

And inshAllah use the rest of your time wisely and place your trust in Allah swt. May Allah grant you passes in all your exams and the hereafter. Ameen.

Ws x :)

sabah
01-05-2008, 12:58 PM
:sl:

thanks for your advice guys, really helpful, ill remember use in prayers inshaallah!

ps: good luck in your exams sis, may allah also grant you success in this life and the hereafter! ameen.

islamic
01-05-2008, 09:35 PM

thanks!!!

Sister, I wonder, why you included OTHER faiths and people with no faith in your post? what do you want from them? Duah? to whom they would pray for you ? what dua they can give you? :uuh: I really don't understand !

Now it's 5 January here, and my exams will start on 28, and I am learning, I am not asking some christian to pray for me , or some hindu to give me some dua so I can recite and pass my exams!

Eric H
01-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Greetings and peace be with you islamic;
I wonder, why you included OTHER faiths and people with no faith in your post?
Whatever any of us might think the same God created each and everyone of us. The same God hears the prayers of each and everyone of us, there is only one God.

In the spirit of prayinf for a greater interfaith understanding

Eric

islamic
01-06-2008, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you islamic;

Whatever any of us might think the same God created each and everyone of us. The same God hears the prayers of each and everyone of us, there is only one God.

In the spirit of prayinf for a greater interfaith understanding

Eric
Peace be with you also Eric, but . . . does a Christian pray to Allah? Does a Hindu pray to Allah? no they don't, and a Muslim can't request from someone to pray to some . . . other and not to Allah.
I hope you understand what I want to say.

Eric H
01-07-2008, 09:26 PM

I hope that you can be at peace with yourself after your exams today, and keep studying if you have more exams.

Greetings and peace be with you Pearl, I hope you find success in your exams tomorrow

In the spirit of seeking inner peace.

Eric

Jayda
01-07-2008, 09:51 PM
hola Sabah!

did you get your miracle?

que Dios te bendiga

mariam.
01-08-2008, 01:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamic
I wonder, why you included OTHER faiths in your post?

"Not all of them are alike: Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (for the right): They rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration.

They believe in Allah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous.

Of the good that they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knoweth well those that do right." (Quran 3:113,114,115)

"Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant.

And when they listen to the revelation received by the Messenger, thou wilt see their eyes overflowing with tears, for they recognize the truth: they pray: "Our Lord! we believe; write us down among the witnesses.

"What cause can we have not to believe in Allah and the truth which has come to us, seeing that we long for our Lord to admit us to the company of the righteous?"

And for this their prayer hath Allah rewarded them with Gardens, with rivers flowing underneath,- their eternal home. Such is the recompense of those who do good." (Quran 5:82,83,84)

peace.

anonymous
01-08-2008, 06:46 PM

thanks!!!

Join the club. I am so stressed right now my head is bangin. And Iv somehow ended up on this site when I am meant be workin :hiding:

sabah
01-08-2008, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamic
Sister, I wonder, why you included OTHER faiths and people with no faith in your post? what do you want from them? Duah? to whom they would pray for you ? what dua they can give you? :uuh: I really don't understand !

Now it's 5 January here, and my exams will start on 28, and I am learning, I am not asking some christian to pray for me , or some hindu to give me some dua so I can recite and pass my exams!

I included other faiths for general advice mainly. good look in your exams brother and anonymous, may allah grant u success!!

thanks for ur reply jayda and eric!! my exam is next monday the 14th :D sorry for the mix up!!!

Eric H
01-13-2008, 05:03 AM
thanks for ur reply jayda and eric!! my exam is next monday the 14th :D sorry for the mix up!!!
Spend today wisely in prayer and study.

In the spirit of searching for inner peace through troubles and stress

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.