/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NEED ADVICE.urgent

sinner??
01-04-2008, 06:25 PM
ASALAM U ALAIKUM.

i have done some bad things in past when i was 15 my friend did sexual things with me ...it was not zina.. now when i remember them i get really depressed... my depression is at peak now and i want to ............

i have done my tubah .... but this thing does nt wash out that action in the past ........ i cannot forgive myself . i have locked my self in room from 5 days i cannot face any one ..

when everi face any one who is a good person and havent done any thing like that i feel inferir complex and it ist good what should i do plz help me.

thanks .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorahmad
01-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Allah is oft forgiving, if you made a sincere repentance; which im sure u did, Allah will certainly accepted ur tawbah.
i think that you need sme1 to talk wid, some! to cheer you up!!! dont be so depressed dude, we have all one day or another done smethin which we not really proud of!!!

MartyrX
01-04-2008, 07:25 PM
If you are truly regretful for what happened and have asked forgiveness than Allah will be forgiving. Don't worry not one person on this planet is perfect. We all have and will make mistakes. As long as you have come to grips with those mistakes and are truly sorry than all will be forgiven.

Umm Hurairah
01-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Asalaamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu,

Allah (SWT) says:

"Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it."

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirin (the patient ones, etc.)" [2:155]

"Verily, man is in loss, except those who believe and do good deeds and encourage one another towards truth and encourge one another towards
patience." [104:2-3]

Continue asking for forgiveness, read the Quran, and make loads of duaa Insha Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
01-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Greetings and peace be with you sinner, this is a wonderful verse that
Umm Hurairahh just posted;
"O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as it
I hope you will start to feel encouraged by your brothers and sisters. Do you believe Allah, when he says he would forgive you no matter how big your sins are?

Take some time to reflect on this.

You may be committing an even bigger sin if you do not believe what Allah is saying to you in this verse.

If Allah can truthfully forgive you, then you must also come to terms with forgiving the person who took advantage of you, and you must come to terms with forgiving yourself.

In the spirit of searching for that inner peace that surpasses all understanding

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.