/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice please: !!!

AnonymousPoster
01-05-2008, 07:33 PM
sl:

i just some advice , would be grateful if anyone could help inshallah. the thing is over a year now, i have been quite low. i have suffered from a condition, which has had an impact on the way i have lived.. because of it i have been very emotionally and cant stop crying.. the thing is i want to be able to get back to normal, like before. i feel this condition will affect me studying, i pray to Allah (SWT) that he will help and inshallah i will be able to complete my studies. it hurts watching others succeed and thinking i wont be able to.. i know thats negative thinking, but sometimes alhamduillah iam okay and sometimes not . i understand that everything is from Allah and surely he will answer me, but when?i dont pray regularly and thats my fault, i do make dua to Allah and Ask that he helps me inshallah.. I know that Allah listenses to his believer and he will not place a burden i cant handle, its just sometimes , i really feel hopeless, i really think my hopes/goals wont be achievable. i honestly dont want that.

please, if u could advise me, perhaps let me know of any duas that may help inshallah tala and Remember me in your duas, Allah may answer through your dua inshallah.

May Allah Bless you and Reward you :inshallah.
JAZAKALLAH
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
-Elle-
01-06-2008, 09:00 PM
:sl:

Well,I don't know in what direction to go really because I don't know what kind of condition your suffering from,wether you want to reveal that or not,it's your choice.Anyway,wether it be a medical condition,a disability,a personality trait,or anything else that can possibly affect your life;you need to face it,acknowledge it,understand it,then try to get past it.

Whatever it is,you need to be strong.Allah(SWT) is always there for you,and doing du'ah will insh'allah help you,but you also need to help yourself.Allah(SWT) blessed us with many capabilities,we need to use these to help us overcome hardaches.

Don't think you're alone in all of this;im sure whatever it is,your family and friends will be there to listen to you.Keeping it inside won't do you much good,talks about your worries...

If you truly believe you can achieve your goals,then nothing can stop you.I mean that.many people with conditions,let's say a medical condition,do a number of incredible things everyday...don't put yourself down;and don't compare yourself to others either.Who knows what they're going through?

About praying;I don't believe I need to go further into that because you've said it yourself;it's your own fault if you don't pray,and who can change that?You:)Read about the many benefits of prayer to get yourself back on track.

Insh'allah all goes well bro/sis

:w:

PersianPrince
01-08-2008, 11:54 PM
:w: Anonymous

It is really sad to hear about how you are feeling. You are a beautiful person and I am sure that you have always had the best intentions at heart. I am hoping that you can perhaps try to forgive yourself for any errors that you may have made. Everyone is unique and have their own routes to a goal.

I have in the past failed on many occasions in many areas, and that is usually because I am not so good at putting my interests first. All the people who succeeded me may have a pole position from their perspective. From my perspective, basic things like love and family are worth more to me than my career, degree, car etc. Anyhow, enough about me... This isn't about me! (I will close my gob about me).

Back to you. As I said above, you are a beautiful person, but you are also sensible and I would say you're considerate. You know what is the right thing to do, it is just a matter of time and you will get there. (I'm talking about offering your prayers). Try something simple like getting enough sleep, healthy food and water. Before sleeping, you could recite Ayat-al-kursi. You will find you will sleep so much better and wake up to a fresh morning with a fresh mind. Everything will build upon that afterwards (once your strength is back). Remember to pace yourself. Please don't rush as it will add more strain on you. Let me know if you need a chat.

ikaj
01-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Whatever it is that youre going through try to look at it as an obstacle that you are trying to overcome and in the end you'll be a stronger/wiser person from it. In my case, in times of hardship, i've turned to Allah, became aware that whatever Allah has given us he can take away, and in that way I became a better muslim. Perhaps, the hardship youre going through is a gift from Allah so that you may turn to Him for guidance, pray 5 times a day and become a better follower of your religion.

Don't ever give up, be patient, work to the best of your abilities, pray to Allah and ask Him for help.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
01-11-2008, 04:45 AM
wassallam...

you know what?

Allah subhanahuwata'ala doesn't look at your money, your high education or your wealth. Allah subhanahuwata'ala only look at your heart and your manners.

So don't think about others...just try your best to impress Allah subhanahuwata'ala...

No use to impress the human here in this world...they will never satisfy with you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.