/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 13 Year Old Convert to Islam!

omar_2133
01-07-2008, 02:27 PM
This is an amazing video which I picked up.

It's an interview with a 13 year old British child who has reverted to Islam, where he talks about why he converted and e.t.c.

http://www.islamictube.net/view_vide...ype=&category=

I never knew that a 13 year old kid could be so mature! May Allah bless him.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ricardo_sousa
01-07-2008, 02:35 PM
..... 13 year old? the start age to "rebellion" and "I do what I want"? honestly, you take this seriously?

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 11:48 PM
wow mashallah 13?? amazing!... lol what made me laugh was 'so amazing we have to spin around' lol he was all spinning in his chair. lol

minaz
01-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Inshallah this young man will increase his learning and go from strength to strength

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Omari
01-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Ameen,
Allah gives light to those who search for it, and it is inifinite. :)

Mashalah, this young boy has taken his first step to Jann'ah

snakelegs
01-12-2008, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ricardo_sousa
..... 13 year old? the start age to "rebellion" and "I do what I want"? honestly, you take this seriously?
we have a kid on the forum who reverted to islam at age 14. it's been over a year and he is still committed to the religion.
he is mature and in fact, he is one of the brightest people on this forum!
so, age doesn't necessarily mean a thing.

adeeb
01-12-2008, 03:17 AM
May Allah give him strength to be a great muslim..

Omari
01-12-2008, 03:18 AM
(supposed to quote snakelegs.)
EXACTLY! i should seriously introduce you [ricardo] to my little brother, who is 12 years of age. And 13 may be the age of rebelion and i can do what i want. but that should go more towards drugs, [adultry] and rock and roll. why Islam? Consider that before you post :)

peace be with you
Omari

krypton6
01-12-2008, 03:47 AM
Having a grown up converting to Islam is in my opinion better than having a 13 year old.

His brave though for taking that step.

Omari
01-12-2008, 03:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by krypton6
Having a grown up converting to Islam is in my opinion better than having a 13 year old.
Not neccessarily brother, you see a grown up has a matured mind, so even common sence is somtimes enough to bring them to the truth, but for a 13 year old to leave all his passions that [may] have been sins, and come to the religion is [in my opinion] no less than a miracle.
[ALLAHU AKBAR]

peace be with you,
Omari

krypton6
01-12-2008, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Omari
Not neccessarily brother, you see a grown up has a matured mind, so even common sence is somtimes enough to bring them to the truth, but for a 13 year old to leave all his passions that [may] have been sins, and come to the religion is [in my opinion] no less than a miracle.
[ALLAHU AKBAR]

peace be with you,
Omari
Yes but you see, having a grown up smart responsible individual converting to Islam is better for Islam in general than having a 13 year old kid.
When a grown up converts to Islam people start wondering why he did so, and the theory of him being confused can no longer be used, but with a 13 year old kid many people will think of him as just being confused.

That 13 year old boy will probably convert back and forward, even young muslims today such as myself have a hard time defending our religion and god, even though some have parents who have learned their children much about Islam, yet that "much" is not enough. So what makes you think that a new islamic 13 year old kid will be able to keep himself away from the convincers. This boy is in an extremly vourable sittuation, being a new western very young muslims surrounded by the life magnetic enviroment pulling him away from his religion, and not least his parents and family.

He's got some difficult times ahead of him, may god be with him.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Allah is one who Guides us all. So whether he stays committed or not isnt up to us to judge about brother. InshaAllah Khair.

And MashAllah btw. May Allah keep him in guidance InshaAllah.

:sl:

Whatsthepoint
01-12-2008, 07:03 PM
the scientific miracles, what else could it be...

Well, a 13-year-old can be mature enough to enter or leave a religion. It's true that this is the age when people rebel against their parents, against the institution, against the man...but I don't think rebelion was the main reason for this boy's conversion.
He says Islam made him a better person which is a great thing so good for him. Congrats!

MartyrX
01-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Well I hope he's making this decision in all seriousness. I remember what I was like at that age and I wouldn't have been able to fulfill my vows to Allah (swt).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.