/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Dajjaal and who is the Mahdi?

altin2007
01-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Assalamu-Aleykum!What is the Dajjal And Mahdi, wich reffers to the coming of the End of Times, the Qiyamet?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
01-14-2008, 01:31 PM
:salamext:

Download it here bro: http://www.kalamullah.com/tawfique-chowdhury.html

EDIT:

Or check out: The Promised Deliverer (Kitab Al-Mahdi) - Sunan Abu Dawood

The truth about the Mahdi, and the order in which the portents of the Hour will appear

------
01-14-2008, 01:32 PM
:salamext:

Ad Dajjal Part 1

Ad Dajjal Part 2

EDIT:

Signs of the Appearance of the Dajjal and His Destruction

adeeb
01-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Both of them will come...and their coming time will be the sign of the day of judgement...

thanks for the link, sis ahlaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
02-24-2008, 07:12 PM
tnx for the links ahlam

Yanal
04-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Asalam Alaykum.
If the day of judgement comes when i am a kid still.Wouldn't the dajjaal and Mahdi scare me.

Yanal
04-06-2008, 01:44 AM
One more question about the day of judgement. Will Prophet Isa live for 40years after he decends on earth?

Na7lah
04-06-2008, 01:45 AM
well no one knows when the day of judegement is
besides i wouldnt be scared of the Mahdi cuz he's a good guy lol

Na7lah
04-06-2008, 01:47 AM
One more question about the day of judgement. Will Prophet Isa live for 40years after he decends on earth?
i dont know about the age but i do know that when he desends he's
gona kill the Dajal and wen the Mahdi dies he's gona lead the funeral prayer after that he's gona be like an Amir for the Muslims
he's gona live a regular life adn den he'l die

BROJX
04-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Salaam Alaikum
The days of Judgement is upon us now have you took a good look at the world and how devided it is.You have Muslim against muslim,nation against nation all over this planet but people don't see the Judement.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-12-2008, 07:32 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Masha'Allah. may Allah Ta'ala rewards on you, Sister Ahlaam for the links! I have read them a while ago. Good infomations!

AbuSalahudeen
04-12-2008, 08:35 PM
Salam,

I listened to this a year ago and subhanallah :skeleton:.

And the bit about the shia subhanallah everyone must listen to this seriously.

:w:

barney
04-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Is the naming of a person "the Mahdi" haram?

I'm thinking of the Mahdi who died in the 1880's who's nation was destroyed by Kitchiner and the Egyptians?
How about the current Mahdi Army who boy-race around Basra in technicals shooting up shoppers?

Just seems to me a sacred name like that shouldnt be misused by people aiming to get some sort of divine support for their bloodthirsty actions?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.