/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Loneliest You'll Ever Feel

------
01-08-2008, 07:05 PM
:salamext:

The Loneliest You'll Ever Feel

A famous scholar Sufyan bin `Uyaynah said;

“The loneliest that a man will ever feel is in three situations. The first situation is on the day that he is born, when he sees himself coming out of what he was in. The second situation is on the day that he dies, when he sees people that he will not see anymore. The third situation is on the day when he is resurrected, when he sees himself in the great gathering.

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
01-08-2008, 07:08 PM
:sl:

I was wondering... Is it wrong of me to not agree with the first but agree with the other two?

:w:

------
01-08-2008, 07:10 PM

The first situation is on the day that he is born, when he sees himself coming out of what he was in.
Why not this one? Because you don't know what's going on right?

The Ruler
01-08-2008, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Why not this one? Because you don't know what's going on right?
Nope. But because that is the time when you first get to see the face of the woman who bore you for 10 months. That is the first time when the rope of mother and child is tied.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MartyrX
01-08-2008, 10:57 PM
I like it, but when you die you will see those people hopefully in the Hereafter.

Mikayeel
01-08-2008, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian
Nope. But because that is the time when you first get to see the face of the woman who bore you for 10 months. That is the first time when the rope of mother and child is tied.

my heart is broken!!:P, very nice:)

Tania
01-09-2008, 06:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian
:sl:

I was wondering... Is it wrong of me to not agree with the first but agree with the other two?

I don't agree either. He is too small to have feelings like loneliness :-[ or depression.

------
01-10-2008, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
I like it, but when you die you will see those people hopefully in the Hereafter.

Yeh, but that day you'll not be in concern of anyone else apart from yourself, and everyone will be running to each other, asking for hel, but everyone will not be concerned about anyone apart from themself.

The Ruler
01-13-2008, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
Try imagining this: You're in a crowded street; you face a gang. They attack you. You're helpless. You're cries fall into deaf ears. No one bothers looking at you. And now... You feel alone.

That's sort of like how it is when you die. You're the only one suffering. The only one without a voice. The only one you can 'see' leaving the world behind. It's like leaving all your family and going to a strange territory with no idea of what is to happen there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.