/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic Game 2 ...Spelling

truemuslim
01-09-2008, 02:47 AM
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters. I don't know if any of you already did this or not but yeah. In this game some one will say a word in arabic, then another person can spell it out...in arabic... if they want they can either do this: meem + alif + space + meem + alif = Mama
or they can do it in arabic: ما ما
any way just as long as u spell it right. and if they do spell it right then they can give the next word. this is just like 'arabic game' but this is... EDITION #2 lol... and its spelling. so yeah heres an example.

Truemuslim: Spell... mama
Syilla: meem alif meem alif or meem + alif + space + meem + alif = Mama (something like that)
Truemuslim: correct! :)
Syilla: ok heres the next word... more challenging than mama...baba....lol
Woodrow: ba+alif+space+ba+alif or in arabic ...

and so on...

shall we begin? i am gonna be nice and let u ppl start the first word...
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-09-2008, 02:57 AM
okaay... then i will go first wit the first word...

spell : GO FIRST PLEASE...
i get all wierd and selfishy guilty feeling when i do something before someone else...

truemuslim
01-09-2008, 03:20 AM
ok yall juss love making me beg dont ya? in the other one i said... 'please, pretty please, pretty pretty please...with a cherry one top' and with a pic... and it took so long till u post something...lol jk.. i am patient...

but i aint beggin this time... seriously.. i aint... i juss gonna wait...and wait...and...wait...and wait...and....wai...a..wa.....(falls asleep..)

truemuslim
01-09-2008, 03:48 AM
ok i edited the first post to make it better?... for u tho...

p.s. i still aint beggin tho...

fwi. i not beggin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
01-09-2008, 04:00 AM
ok lets just start the game... now i gonna feel sad...guilty...mad...bad..all the horror...ALL BECAUSE OF U.... hmp...

ok im over it...

but NOBODY CALL ME THE JUXO WORD!!!!

thank u.. i still got a positive rep wit NO negative reps... so dont negative rep me because i did ur turn... please???

k well lets start...

umm.... mama?

truemuslim
01-09-2008, 04:04 AM
k... u ppl...u ppl...u ppl just make me beg dont u?... whats so good about begging... i feel so horrible when someone says please to me...

ok well.. here i go...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (i know! that many please's and i didnt copy paste... yes i know i actually took my time...) PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING U...
Y HAVE U BROUGHT ME DOWN THIS FREAKING LOW??? PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE>>> WITH A CHERRY ON TOP (sorry no pic for u this time) PLEEAASSEEE

if this dont work... i convince... i am the best convincer in this house

ooh yay 8 people have viewed this OTHER than me... yay...
but i guess...no one...likes...my game...*sigh*... i think i should just ask a mod to go ahead and close it....completely...(mods not yet)

truemuslim
01-09-2008, 04:12 AM
k im loggin out now...for a while...but i be back... of course.. i gonna come back and no new posts except this...

truemuslim
01-09-2008, 05:22 AM
oh yeah i came back about 2 hours ago btw... i was gone...then for about five minutes at another forum... omg the horror... its so dark in the other one... so any cusses...so much horror... oh (thats why i was only able to stay there for about 5 minutes. lol.. and here... its beautiful.. good people... clean...awwwwwwww... ok well anyway no posts... no players... ok well i be back tommorow btw and i was kiddin bout my impatience.. i am patient... i was gonna say after some one posts some thing that it was all an act but no one did post so yeah... anyway bye :w:

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 11:42 PM
...ok i guess non u wanna play?... hmp.. i'll answer the first one then... meem alif meem alif i am playing by myself = mama i am playing by myself

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.