/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is going to win?

H@fiz Aziz
01-09-2008, 03:40 AM
Patriots? Colts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
01-09-2008, 03:43 AM
sorry but what country is this?

smile
01-10-2008, 01:36 PM
what's the superbowl?????

truemuslim
01-10-2008, 10:43 PM
^^^ i dunno if its different in where u live or what he talkin bout but its a bunch of football stuff... games... fun to watch tho...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
01-11-2008, 02:12 AM
The Patriots made history by going undefeated in the regular season. Something tells me they are ripe for an early playoff loss, but I voted Patriots anyway. They are the best football team in the NFL right now.

BlackMamba
01-19-2008, 03:17 AM
Who u thinks gonna win these games Sunday?
1. Patriots vs. Chargers
2. Giants vs. Packers
I say Pats and Packer in the Superbowl and Pats win it all

GodIsAll
05-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Funny in that this post is old!

American football. A ridiculously overexaggerated part of our culture. (The sad part is that I am a high school football coach for 22 years now).

Patriots lose to Giants in an upset.

By the time the Superbowl has come around, I have watched so much football and analyzed so much film of it, I can hardly stomach viewing a big game purely for enjoyment.

Abz2000
05-25-2012, 03:08 PM
I think these guys will win:

3. In order to distract people who may be too troublesome from discussions of questions of the political we are now putting forward what we allege to be new questions of the political, namely, questions of industry. In this sphere let them discuss themselves silly! The masses are agreed to remain inactive, to take a rest from what they suppose to be political (which we trained them to in order to use them as a means of combating the GOY governments) only on condition of being found new employments, in which we are prescribing them something that looks like the same political object. In order that the masses themselves may not guess what they are about WE FURTHER DISTRACT THEM WITH AMUSEMENTS, GAMES, PASTIMES, PASSIONS, PEOPLE'S PALACES .... SOON WE SHALL BEGIN THROUGH THE PRESS TO PROPOSE COMPETITIONS IN ART, IN SPORT IN ALL KINDS: these interests will finally distract their minds from questions in which we should find ourselves compelled to oppose them. Growing more and more unaccustomed to reflect and form any opinions of their own, people will begin to talk in the same tone as we because we alone shall be offering them new directions for thought ... of course through such persons as will not be suspected of solidarity with us.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is a document purporting to describe a Zionist plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903 after an anonymous whistleblower handed it to others, it has since been translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century.

GodIsAll
05-25-2012, 05:53 PM
ABZ,

You echo my sentiments. Athletic competition can be a tremendous experience in developing young people. I firmly believe in this; however, as I stated earlier, our society has taken this passion and obsession.to extreme and absurd levels.

sister herb
05-25-2012, 06:01 PM
What is superbowl?

^o)

GodIsAll
05-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Superbowl: The final championship game of the NFL (National Football League/American football). It's almost like a national holiday in the USA.

Abz2000
05-25-2012, 09:20 PM
same here, i like the idea of kids and grown ups playing football and cricket etc,
but when you c millions of Muslims being murdered and your guests are sitting there talking about man-u vs liverpool, it is sickening.
u can c that the conditioning is actually working on them.
the real believers feel sad when they c evil triumph over good, and cheer when they see good triumph over evil.
like when sarah laughed when she hear about the people of lut about to be turned upside down.
Muslim boys used to be trained in archery and swimming and sword fighting and wrestling - true warriors.
now they are conditioned to shy away from it all as "violence" (while the government sends out mass murderers to kill their brothers and sisters),
and are content to go to the pub and buy orange juice and cheer when 22 men in shorts chase after a ball and one kicks it. SAD.
it seems like the energy of the youth and elders alike is being channeled from awareness of what's going on around them and doing something about it in an organised way -
to live as cattle and drones, and to absorb the conditioning the devils put out thru the mass media machine like good little domesticated pets.

again, i am not against sports,
but i c a dangerous diversion of spiritual and social energy which is being extinguished.
the only Muslim countries that throw off the shackles and wake up seem to be the ones that get attacked.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!