/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi i need some advice

muslim*gurl
01-09-2008, 06:25 PM
assalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters i just needed some advice i thought maybe you could help me.
ok right... is it halal to your boy cousin from your dad's side?
thanks salam to you all bless you!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
01-11-2008, 04:41 AM
wassallamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh...

halal for mixing or halal for marriage sis? :D

truemuslim
01-11-2008, 05:01 AM
if u talkin bout marriage yes it is. rasulallah married his uncles daughter...not sure which side tho but yeah. and alot of people here and there marry cousins.
if u tlakin bout mixing... i dont think so

muslim*gurl
01-11-2008, 04:47 PM
sorry my mistake i meant talkin to your cousin from your dad's side?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
qassy!
01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim*gurl
sorry my mistake i meant talkin to your cousin from your dad's side?
From what I have gatherd is its Halah, but keep your covo formal

I mean I talk 2 my girl cousin from my mum side alot but its nothing serious nor it will ever be because i am / nor she is like that

------
01-11-2008, 04:57 PM
:salamext:

No it's not. You should not talk to any of your male cousins, as they are not your mahrams.

See this Inshaa Allaah

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...aze-wiked.html

wildkat
01-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Well, coming from a big (and I mean big) family I have at least 30 first male cousins, and as far as I know, there is nothing wrong with having a conversation as long as it is kept appropriate.. I talk to my cousin brothers but I always have a headscarf on in their presence.

Angelzz
01-12-2008, 09:01 AM
As sis Ahlaam has pointed out - your cousins are NOT your mahrams and FULL hijab must be on at ALL times.

PLease see this ruling for further information on who is your mahram.

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?re...ng&txt=mahrams

InshaAllah you have benefitted.

Abu Thabit
01-13-2008, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
rasulallah married his uncles daughter...not sure which side tho

Actually sister Ar-Rasool -blessings and peace be upon him- married his aunts daughter from his fathers side, and shes Um elmu'mineen Zaynab Bint Jahsh may Allah be pleased with her :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.